Author Topic: ZX/50 Picts.  (Read 3731 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
ZX/50 Picts.
« on: October 07, 2009, 06:38:52 PM »
I Think I finally figured out this pict. upload thing. Here's another try at it.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Shaka

• View Profile
Re: ZX/50 Picts.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 10:54:30 PM »
Looking good!  Did you paint it, or did it come with the racing stripe?

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 07:30:19 AM »
I painted the scoot. It's 6 coats of Nason candy burgandy over Awl-grip epoxy primer. (white). That's what I do for a living. fiberglass fabrication, and finishing. Email me, and I can paint/ repair ANYTHING... I,ll try to post some more picts.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 07:38:06 AM »
I can only get 1 pict. at a time sooo here's 1 more

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 11:52:17 AM »
...purdy.....you do good work dude...

..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 04:42:29 PM »
I can only get 1 pict. at a time sooo here's 1 more

..zombie, if you will save your pics as a (.jpg), instead of a (.bmp), you can either get more small ones in a post, or one larger pic...

;)

..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2009, 08:41:18 PM »
And if I had a chicken that laid golden eggs, I'd be posting in the yachting forum. I have NO CLUE how to do that, or what it is. I will try to figure it out though, I'm using the program you suggested because I couldn't figure out the way shaka suggested. Thanks for the heads up!

Shaka

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2009, 12:37:26 AM »
One thing is for sure, you sure know how to make an extremely nice looking scooter!  Wish you were close by so you could do some work on mine!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2009, 03:44:02 AM »
Hey BRO, A box full of plastic should only cost about 15-20 bucks VIA UPS! If you want to talk more about it I own my own business so I am always ready to take in more work! There is around $100.00 in materials, paint -primer- a little epoxy glass work- sand paper- tape... I normally charge 40. per hour, but for forum buds I would 1/2 that. I can prep/ paint all the panels in approx 3 hrs., leaving 24 hrs. between epoxy primer, and paint. Another 24-48 hours for the 2 part urethane to cure. If I receive panels on a Monday, I can ship them back on thurs. You could also shave a few bucks off if you supply the paint, And did some of the prep cleaning/ sanding. I would extend this offer to ANYONE interested. Multi color jobs take more time of course because of the added steps in cure time between re-sprays. I'm ALOT better with tools than I am w/ the computer. So the bottom line is I could do a single color job complete for approx. 160-200 bucks. Just something to think about! Thanks for the complement!!!

Shaka

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2009, 04:07:36 AM »
That's great!  I will definitely consider having you do the vento when I'm done reworking all of the mechanical stuff!  ;D

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2009, 09:23:39 AM »
Any time bro!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()