Author Topic: GIVI XS318 Tunnel Bag  (Read 1620 times)

AMAC1680

• Outdoorsman, Advocate, Paraplegic
    • View Profile
    • SEGS4VETS
GIVI XS318 Tunnel Bag
« on: February 05, 2015, 12:08:29 AM »
I've tried a few but really like this one. It's big has lots of pockets and fits perfect on the DT300. I bluetooth my phone to the helmet so the cellphone window is a plus.

Givi XS318 XStream Range 25 Liter Tunnel Seat Bag

Sporty look from the express line for those who are not willing to compromise in terms of reliability and comfort. This series of high range products are manufactured in Cordura EVA laminated with innovative technical solutions.

Xstream - Tunnel bag/saddle bag - 25 liter Materials: Guzy 600D – PVC inserts All the materials are developed in accordance with Reach regulations, main fabric treated anti-UV Equipment: - Smartphone holder in top portion - Reflective inserts - Waterproof fluorescent removable rain cover built-in the rear pocket - 2 side pockets - Handle and shoulder strap for carrying - Universal fitment through two straps provided that fir to buckles positioned in the side pockets of the bag

The XSTREAM range of soft luggage from GIVI is the premier range using the highest quality materials combined with many of the key features required to meet the needs of todays motorcyclist. The XSTREAM range is made from heavy duty Cordura with Lorica accent panels and waterproof zippers. Most XSTREAM products come complete with rain covers and shoulder straps.

Smartphone holder in top portion
Reflective inserts
Waterproof fluorescent removable rain cover built-in the rear pocket
2 side pockets
Handle and shoulder strap for carrying
Universal fitment through two straps provided that fir to buckles positioned in the side pockets of the bag
12.6" x 10.6" x 11.4"
25L
Rain Cover
Ergonomic grip
Shoulder Strap

Be Big,
AMAC
www.SEGS4VETS.org
2017 Lance Cali Classic 200i
2013 SYM RV200
2013 Kymco Downtown 300
2010 Lance Cali Classic-sold
1973 VW Dune Buggy
1974 VW Meyers Manx

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
Re: GIVI XS318 Tunnel Bag
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 12:57:22 AM »
Nice, I need a storage option like that for my B&W for summer road trips. I hate having the weight all in the topcase, plus it looks cool that you can access stuff without getting off the scoot, wallet for gas ETC. My seat storage is taken up mostly by tools when touring, so this bag would be a big plus! What'd you end up paying for it if you don't mind me asking?
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

AMAC1680

• Outdoorsman, Advocate, Paraplegic
    • View Profile
    • SEGS4VETS
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 11:56:19 AM »
It was $125.00. Not cheap but it's GIVI quality and should be long lived. Yes it's nice not to have to go under the seat or into the box for the small stuff. Not to mention the huge main storage area.

Be Big,
AMAC
www.SEGS4VETS.org
2017 Lance Cali Classic 200i
2013 SYM RV200
2013 Kymco Downtown 300
2010 Lance Cali Classic-sold
1973 VW Dune Buggy
1974 VW Meyers Manx

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 03:38:31 PM »
I use a Givi as well .Not this one , but, it is as large. Mine has a map case on top (holds a map in water-resistant window ) . I keep the things I use most in there ( gloves,maps,Sani-wipes,Spork,water bottle, etc. ) .So much easier to access them that way. Kind of dresses up the DT , too .
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()