Poll

need  a front fairing for zx50 plz help

na
0 (0%)
na
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: zx50 panels  (Read 3938 times)

jambobting

• View Profile
zx50 panels
« on: December 23, 2009, 12:48:25 AM »
 :( need  a front fairing for zx50 plz help

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: zx50 panels
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 05:06:07 AM »
What part do you need? the whole faring? If you have MOST of it I can fix it for you! I do fiberglass fab for a living, There is no charge for forum members as far as I am Concerned. Just pay for materials, and shipping. I normally charge 40. bucks @hr to fix boat stuff, but will adjust that to take care of scoot buds. Need a custom piece? I will also give a kick back to any referrals. How do I stay in business you may ask... VOLUME! (remember Crazy Eddie?) Serious though, I can fix what you need. Pm my email...
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 02:20:02 AM »
...i need a front handlebar faring for my A50...some asshole tipped it over at work and split it down the center...

..also busted mt right-hand handlebar cap...
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009, 04:02:07 AM »
If you want to Pm me for the address, I can fix it/ color shoot it, and send it back in 3-4 days. Shipping might cost 15 bucks round trip, and maybe 20 bucks for materials. A little epoxy glass, and filler for the repair. I use All Grip, Nason, or Imeron, for finish coat with All Grip epoxy primer for all three.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 04:06:43 AM »
If you want to Pm me for the address, I can fix it/ color shoot it, and send it back in 3-4 days. Shipping might cost 15 bucks round trip, and maybe 20 bucks for materials. A little epoxy glass, and filler for the repair. I use All Grip, Nason, or Imeron, for finish coat with All Grip epoxy primer for all three.

..imma take a cpl pics 2morro and send them to you...see what you think...

..i have a cpl scratches here and there, which I can live with...but this is right up front....i'm afraid that it'll leak water into my electricals as I ride in the rain when I must....

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 04:36:42 AM »
When I mix paint there is always a little extra that goes home with the customer for touch-ups.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2009, 04:39:48 AM »
...it's all burnt black brother....

..stealth is the word....

..umm..when all the lights are off, anywayss..lol..

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2009, 04:53:52 AM »
Easy Enough !

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2009, 02:07:06 AM »
What part do you need? the whole faring? If you have MOST of it I can fix it for you! I do fiberglass fab for a living, There is no charge for forum members as far as I am Concerned. Just pay for materials, and shipping. I normally charge 40. bucks @hr to fix boat stuff, but will adjust that to take care of scoot buds. Need a custom piece? I will also give a kick back to any referrals. How do I stay in business you may ask... VOLUME! (remember Crazy Eddie?) Serious though, I can fix what you need. Pm my email...

..dude...can you make my handlebar fairing look something like this  :P
..huh??...can ya??

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2009, 02:52:08 AM »
I can make anything you want! Is that what yours is like? If it custom it will take a few extra days due to molding, and raw glassing needs extra grinding/sanding. If that is "based" on your original it shouldn't be too bad.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()