Author Topic: Scooter envy  (Read 1236 times)

Momma bear

• View Profile
Scooter envy
« on: September 05, 2013, 09:39:16 PM »
Scootered into work for a class. Middle of the day no rain. A coworker recently bought a Vespa 50cc. Took her out to the parking lot to show her my Like. She couldn't believe how nice it was and how it cost about the same as her little one. When I told her about the two year warranty she was really impressed. Everyone that's seen this thing thinks she just as cute as a Vespa. Kymco's a great scoot and priced right. They really need to do more with merchandising items so their named becomes more prominent. Even people who don't know scooter know Vespa. Kymco needs to get with it.
People300i

McG

• View Profile
Re: Scooter envy
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 11:17:35 PM »
And if we could get some more add-ons/accessories, that'd be cool, too! 

TroutBum

• 2012 Like 200i (sold)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 05:56:06 AM »
And if we could get some more add-ons/accessories, that'd be cool, too!

+1

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2013, 08:30:31 PM »
My other vehicle is a Scion xB - purchased for the same reasons I bought the Kymco LIKE 200i.
Well made, kookie/cool/different looking, inexspensive - utterly reliable and massively fun.
Neither company advertises the vehicles I own. Never seen a commercial for Kymco or xB's.
Both have active and fun owner forums....
Kind of reverse/cool to be the only Kymco or Scion xB in the mega-Walmart parking lot! 
Sure, I wish Kymco made all kinds of accessories for my scooter...........But they don't.
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

Momma bear

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2013, 04:03:39 PM »
The ultimate in cool is the acceptance of who you are and the comfort of being in your own skin.  You like what you like and don't need the approval of others.
     Unless you're misrepresenting yourself, you are cool Stig.
People300i

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()