Author Topic: new Venox rider from Adelaide Australia  (Read 1471 times)

jphanna

• View Profile
new Venox rider from Adelaide Australia
« on: September 13, 2013, 05:04:20 AM »
Hi people,

i just picked up my Venox yesteray and waiting to do for my first proper ride.   riding in pouring rain from the dealership to home in peak huor traffic wasnt the best start to have.......

i hope to get to know some of you, and talk about your experiences with your venox.

john
Venox - the best looking mini cruiser

Vivo

• View Profile
Re: new Venox rider from Adelaide Australia
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 05:53:29 AM »
Welcome to the forum... When I got my scoot, it was also raining very hard.. got soaking wet but I loved my first ride home....

jphanna

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 04:01:50 AM »
so far the venox is riding very smoothly and great feeling bike all round.  i only got one issue, the back light has water drops forming inside of it.   how does that happen?  i told the dealer and he said its no big deal and will fix at first service.

Hairy Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 07:29:22 AM »
G'day John.
Congrats on the new bike man. I reckon you should be pretty happy with it. Mine's just coming up to 10,000 ks now and she's running rock solid. All of those ks have been out on decent rides, no commuting at all. As I've always said ... she's taking me where all the big bikes are going, and she'll happily do the speed limit, so what more do you want ? What, with dag nam mobile speed cameras and such ... I rest my case !
Anyway, just use you're noggin and be nice to her, remember she's a 250 ...repeat, 250, not a friggin 850 etc, and you'll be right. It cracks me up when I read about people going and buying a 250 cruiser, and expect to go a 1000 miles an hour.
Take care, and ride safe Amigo.
Regards, Hairy Bob.  8)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 04:13:51 AM by Hairy Bob »
Damn the torpedoes .. full steam ahead !

jphanna

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 11:35:24 PM »
thanks mate.   

my wife has a brand new GV250 and she rode the venox once......and said,  'i WANT ONE'.

there is no doubt that the Honda DNA,  is in the set up of this alternative to the original version.   i think it looks better than the honda by the way.

it is silky smooth to ride, unlike the bucket of bolts feel that the HYODUNG has!!!!!!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()