Author Topic: NJ member meet up? Sorrounding areas welcome too.  (Read 1197 times)

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
NJ member meet up? Sorrounding areas welcome too.
« on: October 16, 2013, 11:39:10 PM »
Would anyone from Jersey be up to meeting at a central location by car, scoot, or other means for breakfast one day?

I work weekends when most people are off but can do a breakfast run. I live in the north east part of the State but am willing to ride drive to meet others at some half way point.

Weather is hard to predict so the scoots/cycles would be optional. Speak up, just something casual at a diner or if you have a better sugestion trown it out there and we can go from there.

This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

wakeupmaggie

• View Profile
Re: NJ member meet up? Sorrounding areas welcome too.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 11:40:18 AM »
I'm good for a Saturday or Sunday morning breakfast or lunch.  I do prefer Sunday, but am flexible.  I work the rest of the week.

I am in Somerset County, so I'm kind of central to a most of the state. 

Somerset County, New Jersey
DT300i

AMAC1680

• Outdoorsman, Advocate, Paraplegic
    • View Profile
    • SEGS4VETS
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 11:58:03 AM »
If I'm in town anywheres fine.

Be Big,
AMAC
www.SEGS4VETS.org
2017 Lance Cali Classic 200i
2013 SYM RV200
2013 Kymco Downtown 300
2010 Lance Cali Classic-sold
1973 VW Dune Buggy
1974 VW Meyers Manx

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 09:42:32 PM »
OK I'm going to give members a couple of weeks to reply, once we get all the replies were goingh to we'll try and come up with a half way meet point for all involved. If anyone has a suggestion that would be great. I do work on both sat and sun so breakfast is the only real option for me. If we did a mon/tuesday meet I could go anytime. (we'll keep it for sat/sun I think.)
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2013, 01:50:29 AM »
That's a nice idea... but I'm waaay far away...  :(

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2013, 01:10:59 AM »
Well I know we have more then the 3 of us from NJ, but only 3 of us are willing to meet up, so guys/girls, where/when should we meet?

I'm free most of the week and most days for breakfast, if it's close to me I'll ride the scoot, if not I'm willing to drive for the meeting as long as it's not too far. (figure on 50 miles)

Dave (08)

wakeupmaggie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2013, 02:48:52 PM »
I work M-F and am off on weekends.  So if a weekend can work, let me know. 
Somerset County, New Jersey
DT300i

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2013, 10:43:05 PM »
I work M-F and am off on weekends.  So if a weekend can work, let me know.

Sat AM works for me, any other takers? Need to figure where is best for all.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()