Author Topic: Ideas for small items up front?  (Read 5107 times)

Dion

• View Profile
Re: Ideas for small items up front?
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2009, 11:18:44 PM »
I normally carry a one strap, messenger style bag when I ride (anything). The preferred ones I like have a grab handle on the top / back side and I can carry books, camera, tripod, sunglasses, sandwich, water etc.

I never leave it on the scooter when going in someplace, and will even move it out of the way, when I'm gassing up. I look at my P 250 as a two wheeled pick up truck and have hauled 2 forty pound bags of birdseed home and got caught by the police when I was moving two one gallon pots with four foot tall decorative grasses on the floor boards.

When the cop asked me what in the he<< I thought I was doing ... I told him I was in "Stealth Mode" and he shouldn't have been able to notice me. I had the messenger bag in front of the plants. His eyes kind of glazed over and he just muttered to himself when he walked away.

It pays to be gray haired when you ride two wheels. They always expect to find a kid on a bike - of any kind.

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2009, 07:33:55 PM »
I normally carry a one strap, messenger style bag when I ride (anything). The preferred ones I like have a grab handle on the top / back side and I can carry books, camera, tripod, sunglasses, sandwich, water etc.

I never leave it on the scooter when going in someplace, and will even move it out of the way, when I'm gassing up. I look at my P 250 as a two wheeled pick up truck and have hauled 2 forty pound bags of birdseed home and got caught by the police when I was moving two one gallon pots with four foot tall decorative grasses on the floor boards.

When the cop asked me what in the he<< I thought I was doing ... I told him I was in "Stealth Mode" and he shouldn't have been able to notice me. I had the messenger bag in front of the plants. His eyes kind of glazed over and he just muttered to himself when he walked away.

It pays to be gray haired when you ride two wheels. They always expect to find a kid on a bike - of any kind.

This afternoon I hauled home with my P250S the following items:

- myself
- my gf (lost her halfway, she continued with her Agility 125 parked in the city)
- weekly groceries (for me and gf)
- lots of cat food (for my four cats)
- 9 plants and cacti(in the rear top case)
- my gym bag full of dirty clothes, towels etc (under the seat)
- one large thick new pillow
- one 20 lb bag of soil (on the floor board) for the in-house plants

:) :) :)
---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2009, 05:06:30 PM »
You should get a bunch of clowns in a VW to follow you! I do the same as you...
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2009, 08:31:36 PM »
You should get a bunch of clowns in a VW to follow you! I do the same as you...

Tomorrow morning taking two cats to the vet: the first has to get antibiotics shot and the second to get spayed.
Pictures to follow. :) :) :)
---
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2009, 05:27:15 PM »
Taken this morning...

---
Kymco Agility 125 2008

ispud

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2009, 11:01:26 PM »
blue - nice - in US?

did cats like the ride or throw a fit?

I would like to figure out a way to carry my Scotties (one at a time) - perhaps a platform with them chained to it.

:)>>

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2009, 08:30:05 AM »
Ispud, Croatia.
I`m right here - http://www.maplandia.com/croatia/primorje-gorski-kotar/rijeka/

I am not sure the cats like to be driven on a scoot... in fact I am quite sure they do not like it.  ;D :D  ;D

blue - nice - in US?

did cats like the ride or throw a fit?

I would like to figure out a way to carry my Scotties (one at a time) - perhaps a platform with them chained to it.

---
Kymco Agility 125 2008

ispud

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2009, 10:22:16 PM »
especially the one in the box - jealous of the other in the cool pet carrier!

« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 03:47:26 PM by ispud »

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()