Author Topic: Brand New 09 Kymco Sting 50 Need info  (Read 3934 times)

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
Re: Brand New 09 Kymco Sting 50 Need info
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2014, 04:27:09 AM »

The concept is the same as putting a small block Chevy in a golf cart. 30 mph on a hundred pound pile of plastic is fun enough for most people. 50 is pretty much a non stop giggle fest. 60 gets your attention, and 70 is like falling out of a car but never hitting the ground. Some manner of physics just keeps you floating just above the road rash level. It is a mild form of adult insanity that you just want to keep going. Much like an acid trip. (so I hear)
Or compare a 60mph hundred pound scooter to Xmas morning when you got EVERY toy in the world. All yours. Now make Xmas EVERY DAY. It's the best way to explain it.

Anyone can buy a 200mph crotch rocket. How many can make an 80mph 74.5cc pile of plastic?

This is a phenomenal description! Wish I could put into words how this group of words just made me feel... Falling out of a car and never hitting the ground... Great!  8) 8) 8)
*2010 People 50 2t with 70cc kit and more
*2001 ZX-50 beater

NeoGenesisMax

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2014, 04:43:18 AM »
I tend to agree. By all means save that 24¢. The whopping dollars you save in the long run is totally worth it. I mean sure, your money is paying the salary of the engineer who made the motor. But what does he know?  Sure, even if he was wrong i would be out the money that could have "Super Sized" my dinner.  And that is unforgivable! 

Lol just playing. Zombie gets me laughing.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2014, 04:45:31 AM »
I know right! It just flowed out.
T 'He_ _ w/ all the rest.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2014, 05:13:12 AM »
PHS..... Post Hybernation Syndrome....    ;D ;D ;D

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2014, 05:23:10 AM »
I know right! I mean I know, right!
Whatever. ::)
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()