Author Topic: Scootering .....  (Read 943 times)

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Scootering .....
« on: December 14, 2013, 05:44:25 PM »
Climbing out of bed at 5 AM to go to work with 5 liars, a cell-phone-addicted floozy and 3 idiots - all of whom major in petty back-stabbing and confabulating - is made bearable by the thought of riding my scooter the long way to work.
Fortunately I have a hell of a sense of humor, and now, a scooter!!
You...?

Stig
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 05:52:22 PM by Stig »
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
Re: Scootering .....
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 05:29:03 PM »
I climb out of bed at 6:30 am to get my wife and daughter up for work and school, make breakfast, and help the little one get dressed. After they're out the door I go back down for a nap. I start my rode to work around 1 PM to work alongside 3 liars with another 15-20 of them out in the field.

Yes I'm very thankful for my scooter.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

de-dee

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 07:22:06 PM »
I am thankfull for my scooter too,. but with a foot of snow and still comeing down, I am thankfull for my new tractor snow blower,  drivway clear and a another pass late tonight,.  for the ones who put the bread on the table, isnt it nice to be retired, but not so nice to be 80, but I think what is the alternate ? pushing up daisys,. so I will look forward to be 81 ,.

houndguy

• Fear the mangy mutt!
  • Your idiotism amuses me.
    • View Profile
    • Scooter Revolution!
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 11:45:26 AM »
I am thankful for running water.

There is something to be said for just getting out and riding when the day is bad.
Just another scooter blog - http://www.2smallerwheels.blogspot.com

CosmoKorny

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2013, 02:58:41 PM »
I am thankful for running water.

There is something to be said for just getting out and riding when the day is bad.

Yes, riding is therapeutic.  It's -3 F this morning and I won't be riding for another 50 degrees.  All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Normal is boring.

2006 Kymco Xciting 250

alphaBETAdog

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2013, 01:25:17 AM »
Self employed and work on my own so I no longer have ge annoyed by knuckheaded co-workers anymore. And well established so I probably fire about as many customers as I pick up if they get unreasonable.

Took a nice ride this early afternoon but before debated about whether or not to put on my medium or light riding jacket. I chose wisely as it got up to 75 degrees and mostly sunny!  Of course this is one of our favorite things to do for those of us that live in the Phoenix area - to brag about the weather this time of year to folks elseware. We seem to forget about how hot it gets n the summer.  But this time of year it's great!
Central Arizona
'12 Kymco GTi300
'03 Aprilia Scarabeo 150
'08 Beta RS450 Dualsport
'13 Suzuki Vstrom 650

kingkymco125

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2013, 10:28:28 PM »
Here in Vegas, the weather is getting nice with temps in the mid sixties this week. I do have my cage, but I do want to ride my scooter too.

Last night in my statistics class I tell everyone about how much fun scooters are to ride and they all look at me like I am nuts. I told them how my Agility 125 can easily do 55mph with no problems. They just turn their heads and wonder why I would even want to ride one of  these so called dangerous machines. I look at my fellow classmates and feel sorry for them. They will never experience the joy of riding a bike and how much fun they are.
David M.  Las Vegas, Nevada
New 2012 Kymco Agility 125cc bike

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()