Author Topic: Tuners eyes only  (Read 3162 times)

Kenho21

• I live my life 0.402336 kilometers at a time
    • View Profile
Tuners eyes only
« on: August 25, 2009, 07:23:30 PM »
After my 85cc kit UNI foam filter and bigger jet what mod should I do next for biggest or best performance?
2009 Kymco Agility 50- 72cc Airsal kit, Uni Free-Flow Air Filter, Main Jet 120, 1500 Contra Spring, 6g Rollers, Malossi Multivar Variator, NCY Exhaust, NCY 80cc Camshaft, Cut CDI, Smooth Boss Drive, MRP Ignition Coil

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Tuners eyes only
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 03:42:52 AM »
variator-clutch-pipe-tires-NOX, Oh yeah...BRAKES!!!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Kenho21

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 03:21:46 PM »
I already got NCY exhaust, clutch and variator was my next idea also but what about carb?
2009 Kymco Agility 50- 72cc Airsal kit, Uni Free-Flow Air Filter, Main Jet 120, 1500 Contra Spring, 6g Rollers, Malossi Multivar Variator, NCY Exhaust, NCY 80cc Camshaft, Cut CDI, Smooth Boss Drive, MRP Ignition Coil

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 08:53:06 PM »
You should go to a larger cfm carb. to accomidate the extra flow through your cylinder. the manufacturer of your kit could tell you what size (mm), I would carefully try to match their recomendation, at least for size, and try to find a model that is easy to tune/ swap parts. Also consider carbon graphite reeds.They will open easier, and close quicker compared to stainless. Your cdi may have a rev limiter depending on where the scoot was marketed for, this is a good couple of mph (top end) also the largest tire you can fit will give a few more. A true high performance Ign. coil will help ignite it all quickly, and completely. Jiangwayne.com has some realy trick lite weight wheels. Other than that, good fluids and constant maintenence.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Shaka

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 10:51:06 PM »
Well said Zombie!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2009, 02:56:18 AM »
I look foward to seeing what everyone here is doing/ saying/ passing along,more than most of the thing's that happen in my average day. Just happy to give something back w/out all the smart asses you get on some sites. KUDOS to turnbuckle, and ALL who keep it real.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009, 12:34:24 PM »
I look foward to seeing what everyone here is doing/ saying/ passing along,more than most of the thing's that happen in my average day. Just happy to give something back w/out all the smart asses you get on some sites. KUDOS to turnbuckle, and ALL who keep it real.

..I second that!!!
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

Kenho21

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2009, 07:09:31 PM »
Wow, thanks for all the info. What are the reeds?

ken

Shaka

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2009, 09:58:40 PM »
The reeds are kinda like the intake valves.  They are between the the intake manifold and the engine.  They are like one way valves to let the fuel/air mix into the engine.  They let air mix in on the intake stroke, piston moving down; and close off so air mix cannot escape on the compression stroke, piston moving up.  Hopefully that makes sense.

Kenho21

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2009, 10:00:39 PM »
have you seen any online for the 139qmb? I don't remember seeing any.

Shaka

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2009, 10:02:43 PM »
Only 2-stroke motors use them.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()