Author Topic: Where do you live?  (Read 6561 times)

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
Re: Where do you live?
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2014, 07:30:33 PM »
I tried organizing a meet up here in NJ, got 2 responders besides myself. Then winter came and it was kind of pushed onto the back burner. I'll try again come spring and see what comes of it. Doing more then 25 miles here in the States is a long ride on small scoots, too many highways in between
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

wakeupmaggie

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2014, 08:44:45 PM »
I tried organizing a meet up here in NJ, got 2 responders besides myself. Then winter came and it was kind of pushed onto the back burner. I'll try again come spring and see what comes of it. Doing more then 25 miles here in the States is a long ride on small scoots, too many highways in between

I didn't know there was another responder to the NJ meet up thread you started.  Three's enough.  Bump your thread in the spring and we'll try to get together.
Somerset County, New Jersey
DT300i

RlwadeII

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2014, 12:01:08 AM »
Cajun country down here in the heart of Acadiana, Lafayette, Louisiana!

Carol

• Brainerd, Minnesota
  • Look me up on facebook !
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2014, 02:38:38 AM »

Brainerd, Minnesota
    Huge yard for scooter rally! Bring a tent and your bevvie of choice.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to skid in broadside , thoroughly used up , totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!!"

hgw75

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2014, 08:12:09 PM »
Brownsville Texas. ;D ;D ;D ;D

mrmike

• Syuracuse, NY
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2014, 08:16:21 PM »
   Now that I have a scooter capable of taking longer rides, I would like to find fellow enthusiasts to ride with. I wish all forum members would put their city and state (US) addresses somewhere in their signature blocks. Maybe if folks aren't too far apart they could hook up for rides. In my case, I'm also a retired mechanic with a heated garage and lots of tools. I would be more than willing to help any DIY scooter owners in the area with routine maintenance and minor mods. If their location is in their posts, folks could reach out and help if needed. Just a thought!

Glad to see that some folks are responding to this post. I want to emphasize that you need to put location in the signature block of your profile. That way ALL your posts will reflect your location, not this thread. Answering this post is only on this thread.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 02:04:56 PM by mrmike »
Blue '23 People S 150i ABS  Moto Discovery GPS bar, Shad SH33 top case, Iridium spark plug, Black reflective graphics, Battery Tender ring terminal cable, LED tag light.         
Past rides- '73 Honda 450, '00 Harley Softail Deuce, '10 Kymco People 150, '12 Kymco GTI 300, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i ABS

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2014, 08:38:32 PM »

Brainerd, Minnesota
    Huge yard for scooter rally! Bring a tent and your bevvie of choice.

Carol lives in the land of "POP", I live in the world of "soda" to be general, Coke or Pepsi to be more specific.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

TXLIKE

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2014, 02:00:58 AM »
Euless (in the heart of DFW) Texas.
2012 Like 200i
Euless, TX

kajungirl

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2014, 03:12:36 AM »
Cajun country down here in the heart of Acadiana, Lafayette, Louisiana!

I was born in Alexandria Louisiana and spent more than half my life between. alex, Monroe. and baton rouge

MtnGirl1

• Kymco 2013 Like200i
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2014, 04:36:13 AM »
I live in Grand Junction, Colorado.  Lots of opportunity for beautiful, scenic rides in this region!

Debbie
Debbie
Grand Junction, CO

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()