Author Topic: See something familiar Stig?  (Read 1655 times)

Gunther

• View Profile
See something familiar Stig?
« on: February 20, 2014, 12:26:12 PM »
While my Like "Shawn" is showcased at an international motor show by Kymco Philippines, they loaned me a service Like to use.. It's Stig's ride, without the rest of its accessories hehe.

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Re: See something familiar Stig?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 09:14:57 PM »
Congrats  Gunther on having your scooter featured like that!
That is pretty cool, and you must be rightly proud to have designed such a pretty scooter!
You know - now that I see your scoot next to a LX blue & white - I see that yours is tan or ivory color, and the LX really is a shade of white. Not bright white - but a shade of white I think. Hmmm.
In Italy the LX is very close to your colors....with the green & white instead of blue.
I really like your rear rack - and I actually would move Heaven and Earth to get one - but have grown too dependent on the carrying ability of the top case. I think the top cases spoil the profile of all scooters - but my vanity only goes so far - I want that trunk for my stuff!

The blue and white loaner is different in some ways - the nose piece is not chrome, the seat does not have piping on the seams, the grab rail is not chrome, no blue top case (by the way - what is your take on why it's called a "Met-In" ?), the chrome seam accents are missing on the side panels and leg sheild.

Having fun with my scoot at long last - these past 2 days still some ice on the roads but was able to ride to work each day! Tricky spotting the ice at 4:30 AM....snow melt is re-freezing at night.
Well, we are enjoying the pictures of your pretty scoot...and your trips on it.
Ride safe - and thanks again for your posts!
Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()