Author Topic: Ridnging in the snow (sort of)  (Read 831 times)

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
Ridnging in the snow (sort of)
« on: February 26, 2014, 07:11:38 PM »
The wife's car broke down, so It was either take the scoot for me or call a taxi. I look out the window as time to leave approaches and we're getting hit with a snow squall. So I say, "Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead." It was an great ride in.

Yeah baby!
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Re: Ridnging in the snow (sort of)
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 01:49:13 AM »
I just ignored the flakes in my ears as I rolled the scoot out of the garage for its warmup at 5AM this morning.....
I'd already checked weather.com and it was not snowing.....and had only a 20% chance many hours later.
It was 11 degrees F - so much too cold for this not-snow to stick.....Sure!
I had that scooter riding grin on my mugg for 20 mins after getting to work.....
Vivo claims one cannot freeze the eyeballs......of a live person.

ONE thing !! Now that they are nearly out of salt in N. America - they are spreading sand everywhere!
EASY does it in the corners....and near the center stripes and lane centers.
Save the grand prix riding for when it's daylight and you can see that stuff.
I love this goofy scooter!
Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 02:40:05 AM »
won't take the Prowler huh?

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 05:40:29 AM »
I could have but with precip in the forecast I don't want to take her out. The passenger side window leaks a little and the amp is on the floor under the passenger seat, a little water and the amp is fried.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()