Author Topic: Mods for my Super 8 150 (2010)  (Read 679 times)

greenee

• View Profile
Mods for my Super 8 150 (2010)
« on: March 02, 2014, 07:06:55 PM »
I would like some help/advice/suggestions on ways to change out the junk on my 2010 Super8 150. First off is the EGR system...CAN I JUST START RIPPING PEICES OF THIS SYSTEM OFF THE BIKE !!!
Secondly; WHO"S IDEA WAS IT TO PUT A CATALTIC CONVERTER ON A LITTLE SCOOT ANYWAYS, ANY SUGGESTIONS ON AN EXHAUST SYSTEM THAT WON"T BREAK THE BANK OR SOUND LIKE A HARLEY ?? Third; A DECENT CARB AND AIR CLEANER SET UP ? WHERE TO FIND IT, IS THERE ONE WITH A MANUAL CHOKE AVAILABLE ? (sorry I'm old school and not that lazy) I've done some stuff already. removed vacuum activated fuel cock for a manual one. upgrading all vacuum lines. High end spark plug (IR) and a new spark plug coil. I've just started. I'm not looking to go faster (goes decent for a buck fifty scoot) Just looking for parts that won't fail me when I need the scoot the most... (like in the middle of summer, prime riding time) It's still cold out so I've got some fixing time ahead of me (-3 degrees this morning) I will ride in cold weather and want this stuff done soon...HELP Thanks I know whats next and its all appreciated...JL
Just RIDE (something/anything)

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()