Author Topic: i am a new Agility City 200i owner please help me  (Read 678 times)

wallemalling

• View Profile
i am a new Agility City 200i owner please help me
« on: March 12, 2014, 01:56:08 PM »
 today i get my new Agility City 200i,i now got some questions please.

1. what is the best driving style when the motor is brand new ??

2. how many kilometers before full throtle ??

3 what is the aprox top speed of the Agility City 200i when motor is ready for full use ??

my English is not perfect at all ..... but i hope you can help me ... i have been googleing a lot but did not find info.

kind regards from Walther in denmark

The Mantis

• 2013 Agility 125
    • View Profile
Re: i am a new Agility City 200i owner please help me
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 02:16:55 PM »
If its the same as the Agility 125 keep it at less than half throttle till 600km, then 3/4 till 1000km. Vary the speed. Don't run at slow speed for prolonged times.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 02:25:03 PM by The Mantis »

wallemalling

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 07:55:05 PM »
If its the same as the Agility 125 keep it at less than half throttle till 600km, then 3/4 till 1000km. Vary the speed. Don't run at slow speed for prolonged times.

tnx for info my freind. i now got the Agility 200i  in my home.

i took it for a test drive .... i hawe now used it for 58 kilometers and its running like a dream.

from 0-80 kilometer its got suprizing moiutch power. from 80 kmt its gets a litle slower,but it still got power.

at max speed the sound of engiene is changing .... hmmm lets just call it the kymco sound lol

this test was just a fast short one ... now its time to take it slow for a while.

the bike is nice to handle ..... easy to control the breaks.... and its easy to control the throtle....and at normal driving it dont make a lot of noice.

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 09:07:42 PM »
Welcome to the forum! I hope you become a regular here. You are very smart being able to post in an unfamiliar language. There are some others doing the same as you. Maybe someday some of you will send us pictures of some of your rides. This is the place to find out just about anything about any Kymco scooter.

Karl
Karl

Three motorcycles 1960-1977 (restored a 1955 BSA)
Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i
Navy tech, Ships Engineer, pilot and aircraft mechanic

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()