Author Topic: Seat  (Read 6948 times)

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Re: Seat
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2014, 02:06:59 PM »
Thanks Stig! We can always count you to bust out the knowledge and the awesome graphics. Very glad you are on this forum, as well as all the other folks with the great info.  I'm going to give it another shot sometime this weekend.
   I will say, I never should have test rode that People GT300i a month ago. That thing was SO NICE! I'm now thinking I may sell my Like and buy one of those. The extra CC's would be really nice. And of course the seat was pretty darn comfy! I had the opportunity to buy one new for about $4000 from a place that was getting out of the scooter business and just sticking to selling motorcycles. This was before I bought my Like.

I will keep everyone updated on my seat, ride safe, mscmkr
You're welcome!
And you would not be the first to move on up after owning a LIKE200i.
I forget if you already have a spare seat to work on - if not, might keep thinking about that big People before carving up the stock LIKE seat - for trade-in purposes.
In a year or two I'll be looking for a scoot with 16" wheels and considerably more cc's. I'll be close to retirement (I'm past reitrement age - but still have 2 kids in expensive Christian schools. We could have a pair of Mercedes and a SilverWing in the garage, otherwise - but I'm not complaining!) and cruising with the Mrs. Seeing how happy my scoot is making me - she is expressing an interest in riding along.
Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()