Author Topic: KYMCO Adv  (Read 619 times)

wkreps

• View Profile
KYMCO Adv
« on: April 19, 2014, 01:36:14 PM »
Was thumbing through my Wheels and Deals vehicle ad book. You know the free ones you can pickup walking out of grocery stores and the like. They list vehicles for sale. Well, low and behold there's a half page ad devoted to Kymco. Nice to see. I priced these guys when I bought mine but went to another store and their lack of products on display had something to do with why I didn't get it from them. That's another topic though. At some point I plan on visiting their other store and will get some video. Just thought I'd post this because it confirms to me that I made the right decision in Kymco and that it is a product line on the rise.

Wayne

kingkymco125

• View Profile
Re: KYMCO Adv
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 05:55:30 PM »
Wayne,
That is wonderful. Kymco realizes there is a market for their product in this area. Companies must do a SWOTT analysis before they decide to invest. Without this valueable research they wii not invest in areas they feel they cannot  make money. Here in Vegas, Kymco only has one dealership instead of two. The influx of cheap Chinese scooters has ruined the market for the rest of the other bikes. The store that sells the Kymco knows wbo their ideal customers are. They are not interested in those that do not want to spend more than a few hundred dollars for a small scooter. That a few hundred dollars is more like a few thousand for the upkeep of those small, cheap Chinese bikes.
David M.  Las Vegas, Nevada
New 2012 Kymco Agility 125cc bike

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()