Author Topic: modifying my kymco agility 50  (Read 1260 times)

sman392

• View Profile
modifying my kymco agility 50
« on: April 20, 2014, 06:21:01 PM »
Hi there,
Was just wondering if anyone know what the performance stats (top speed, acceleration, bhp) would be on my kymco agility 50 is i was to do these modifications to my bike. Also which jet size to use
Parts

Malossi fly clutch and bell
kevlar racing belt
polini high performance variator
Malossi racing air filter
main jet sizes 80-98
iridium spark plug
tecnigas performance exhaust

thanks  :)

blue

• View Profile
Re: modifying my kymco agility 50
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 02:45:12 AM »
All that I have seen its not worth it.you dont gain much more.

sman392

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 08:54:22 AM »
All that I have seen its not worth it.you dont gain much more.

how about if i bored it up to either 70cc or 80cc?

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 02:05:54 PM »
All of the listed equipment will give you much better driveability. Don't bother w/ a Kevlar belt tho. Just get a new OEM Bando.
Jetting is anyone call. You have to experiment. Without installing a kit you should add 1.5 - 2 BHP, and w/ a kit perhaps 3.5 - 5BHP. The QMB responds well to cylinder kits.

'Id actually recommend these... qmb 139 big bore | eBay
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xqmb+139+big+bore&_nkw=qmb+139+big+bore&_sacat=0&_from=R40

You can save alot of dollars, and get whatever level of performance you want. It's Cheap China stuff but so is the bike. I have 2 years on my kit, and would get Another one
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 11:06:10 PM »
Just a warning. I have seen 2 agiltys get bend cranks shortly after a big bore kit in theam.
If you do a big bore kit take it slow and easy the frist 100.00 miles if not more for a brake in time.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 11:35:44 PM »
Plus one to Blues post. I have replaced a few cranks in these engines. It was usually due to the shaft bearings more that rod issues but he is correct... Break it in like a new bike. Stay out of the throttle.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 11:41:01 PM »
Forgot to really answer your first questions.

Bottom line... W/ the mods you listed 45 is about top speed. Like Blue said it is not much of a difference in speed but you will get to 45 faster, ad much more smoothly.
If you do a jug kit with all the other stuff done 50-55 is do-able. I've hit 60 in top tune but 52-53 is about what you will get. Cruising at 40-45 is also about right for the bike.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()