Author Topic: oil leak, too much oil?  (Read 6588 times)

Vivo

• View Profile
Re: oil leak, too much oil?
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2014, 03:32:49 AM »

No disrespect to anyone... If Kimura knew enough to tighten sh_t then this post would not be here.

I understand the worries , and believe his concerns are founded. Dealers are nothing more than sales depots in the US.

Kimora. TELL the place you got the bike to fix it. Don;t worry. If you are not in the US then you are screwed!

We have a thread for everything Z..., even for your posts and Axy's...   8) ....  what's that hole for anyway?....

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2014, 03:38:09 AM »
FINALLY!!!
AN answer to the post... "What's this hole for". ;D
Damn!

Hey wait... AXY! ?!

I miss him. As much as N.J..
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 03:41:11 AM by zombie »
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2014, 04:11:06 AM »
Start pre-mixing... End of conversation. If you can't figure out why your oil reservoir is leaking then post some pics of the source, of the leak and/or a better description of the events leading up to the leak. Are we supposed to sit here and guess. You know what, take it to the dealer. Seems that you were planning a trip anyway.
*2010 People 50 2t with 70cc kit and more
*2001 ZX-50 beater

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2014, 04:19:07 AM »
PEETERS!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2014, 04:20:51 AM »
Am I getting bitter? I am aren't I? What happened zombie?  ;D
*2001 ZX-50 beater

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2014, 04:32:27 AM »
Bitter? Naw  Jaded? maybe!?!
Committed to helping... yeah! I give you more credit than I could ever claim Bro! I F' around. You're always helping.

Even if it hurts!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2014, 04:34:13 AM »
Wanna see what I see?

No Peete's You're not bitter. I am!

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2014, 05:06:42 AM »
Zombie's been moonshinin'....

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2014, 05:08:53 AM »
Nuh uh!  Maybe! NO! What?
SOOOOOO!

I'm F'in old. Shut up! Fart bag!

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2014, 05:10:32 AM »
Oooop,,, where's he... damn!!! Zombie's gone again...!!!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2014, 05:11:37 AM »
Back here. Psssssttttt!

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2014, 05:27:44 AM »
He just had to roll a dube  ;D
*2001 ZX-50 beater

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2014, 05:35:11 AM »
Hippiegrass??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????///
I gave that up in 1937. sort of

« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 05:38:37 AM by zombie »

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2014, 05:40:47 AM »
I know man just joshin ya  ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D
*2001 ZX-50 beater

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2014, 06:18:02 AM »
One word... FLORIDA! maybe that's three words.
I meant it to be one word but it turned into like 9 or 10. Maybe even more than that, Actually the more I try to explain it the more words it takes. Probably 25 or so by now. Actually more if I count them. hell who cares.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()