Author Topic: What's new?  (Read 901 times)

PassedByAScooter

• View Profile
What's new?
« on: May 29, 2014, 05:24:55 PM »
Hey Guys,
 I wasn't a huge contributor while I was here last, but I do miss browsing through the forums. Some of you may remember that I had an accident last June, so I've sort of been away due to healing, etc. I'm getting close to 100% now, but haven't received anything from the distracted drivers insurance company, yet. The lawyers are all still arguing over specifics and details.
 Anyway, my Yager was totaled due to  a cracked engine and twisted frame. Right now all I have is my wife's Agility 125 (great little machine, btw), and I'm working on pulling that out of storage and hopping back on.
 What has everyone been up to lately? What's new and exciting in the scooter world for you all? I see the MyRoad has released here in the U.S., and that may be my next scooter/bike purchase.

Hope to talk to you guys and gals more and more!

PBAS

2010 Kymco Yager
2009 Kymco Agility 125

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
Re: What's new?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 06:46:03 PM »
Glad to hear your getting back on and riding. Nothing on my end scooter related to talk about. Right now just getting the summer house done soon so I can get that boat of mine back on the water.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

jmwood1968

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 09:27:56 AM »
Im glax to hear your getting back to 100 percent an that your getting back on scooter.
Kymco S8 150
Kymco Like 200i
Vespa PX150
Honda Fury
Honda Sabre

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 06:37:50 AM »
I had no idea you crashed. SORRY!
You were always johny on the spot with your posts. Always had nice things to say, and was always considerate of everyone here. Glad to hear you are going to ride again, and even happier to see you on the other thread.

As for me...

I killed a few hookers, ate some babies (just three, and they were Indochinese so no issue), and kicked an old guy at the post office. Forget what I did yesterday tho.
I think same old about covers it.

Hey Crazy thought... Buy my ZX! It'll straighten out that crazy hair do you have going on. ;D

« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 06:39:40 AM by zombie »
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

TroutBum

• 2012 Like 200i (sold)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014, 12:21:23 AM »
Vivo's been suspiciously absent from this thread. Could it be zombie ate Vivo as well?

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2014, 01:01:06 AM »
I ate his dog.  :)

You're right tho... Haven't seen him in a week or so.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()