Author Topic: I can't find this thing...  (Read 2833 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
I can't find this thing...
« on: May 30, 2014, 11:56:46 PM »
I hid a cigarette pack size baggie in my house, and can't find it. I looked everywhere... Does anyone know where it is?
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
Re: I can't find this thing...
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 12:17:33 AM »
My house , Silly Boy !! ;) :D ;D
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 12:42:29 AM »
And you're not sharing?

Naw... I know it can't be there. I left there just 15 minutes before you got home.

This has been driving me NUTZ for like three days now. I had three beers, and KNEW when I hid it I would never find it again.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 01:06:07 AM »
The cops found it.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2014, 02:56:13 AM »
Nope. I asked them before I posted here.

I do have one puppy that keeps eye ballin me tho. Like he wants something... I hate Crack Babies.

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2014, 05:36:40 AM »
And you're not sharing?

Naw... I know it can't be there. I left there just 15 minutes before you got home.

This has been driving me NUTZ for like three days now. I had three beers, and KNEW when I hid it I would never find it again.

You put it in my pocket
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2014, 06:00:13 AM »
Now why would I do that?

Perhaps the same reason I looked in every container in the fridge. I don't get it.
I once hid 5g's in an envelope inside a house I was renting... I never found that either. I'm real good at hiding things.

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2014, 06:16:02 AM »
Me, too , Zombie. Me, too .

I put it somewhere and say (to myself, of course) " I'll put it here, then I won't forgetwhere I put it" ...and , of course, I do (forget) .

Did that last week with a $100.00 bill (my husband needed for a new tire ) and it took me 45 mins. to find it ( right on kitchen island , no less ) . Go figure.

Once found a large one hidden the year prior ( Yee Ha !! ) when packing for Camp!  8)  No better timing for some kayak fishing and cold Porters on the deck !

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2014, 06:27:25 AM »
It's one of those things that is driving me insane.
Even when I decided to hide it (which I NEVER do) I KNEW not to do it. I had potential buyers for my house coming over, and you know... Stupid move in a hasty situation.

I even looked inside my computers! Inside lamps! Inside clothes hanging in the closets! Throw pillows! Behind pictures/Mirrors!

It's like when you break up w/ someone, and that's all you can think about.

Forum!!! HelP!!!! :o

kneeslider

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2014, 12:36:59 AM »
Have you tried the WC?

or the ceiling boards?

or the fridge among the vegs?

or up the garden gnome's butt?
2019 Yamaha X-Max 250

TroutBum

• 2012 Like 200i (sold)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2014, 04:40:25 AM »
The wife found it and hid it just to mess with your head.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2014, 04:54:12 AM »
Tried all those places Slider... Even in the egg carton/ice trays/boxes in the cupboards.

My wife can't possiably have it... She's in jail somewhere, and my girl friend KNOWS better.

I knew before I stashed it... My bad.

LidoCA

• I LIKE chinese plastic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2014, 09:19:40 PM »
Check the box in the garage marked "obsolete Atomic 4 fuel pump gaskets". That's where I would put it.
Steve
I have ridden well over 17 miles on my scooters.

2013 LIKE 200i LX.
2016 Yamaha SMax
2014 Yamaha Majesty
La Mirada, Ca.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2014, 10:53:01 PM »
LOL I Did look in the shed. I have a snap on box full of scooter parts, and I took out every part.

I KNOW I didn't go out there but I am just as sure the aliens never visited me.
Honestly... It bothers me but I gave up. I opened the battery compartments in the game controllers, and knew I was reaCHING.

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2014, 12:30:24 AM »
LOL I Did look in the shed. I have a snap on box full of scooter parts, and I took out every part.

I KNOW I didn't go out there but I am just as sure the aliens never visited me.
Honestly... It bothers me but I gave up. I opened the battery compartments in the game controllers, and knew I was reaCHING.

You can NEVER be SURE that the Aliens have never visited , can you ??? ???

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()