Author Topic: You who have over 30000 miles....Replacing Belt and rollers  (Read 974 times)

htcneil2

• View Profile
So I am replacing the belt again, however, I have only replaced the rollers and slide guides once at 17000 miles. (mechanic did it)

I basically ignored my rollers last time i changed the belt at 34000 miles. (i did it) I'm at 55000 miles and replacing the belt again.

I've noticed a loss of power cause the belt is probably stretched and maybe my sliders are done. (and probably my exhaust is canned (see previous topic)...pun).

How often are you replacing your rollers???
Is it easy like a TMAX?

I haven 't opened it up yet, cause i'm still waiting on KYMCOUSA to deliver my parts.

Skutorr

• View Profile
Re: You who have over 30000 miles....Replacing Belt and rollers
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 12:30:18 AM »
What Neil, no Dr. Pulleys? That would be ONE and DONE! 8)

htcneil2

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 09:44:40 PM »
My Xciting has been ol' reliable, so i didn't want to miss with sliders with the xciting. I mean i still don't beleive all the hype people have said that an xciting is faster than the TMAX.

My TMAX is now retired in California with over 63000 miles. It'll let you guys on the TMAX forum try to catch up!!!

Time to rack up more miles on the KYMCO to put some distance between me and sissymary.

However, the parts (rollers and slide guides) are taking forever to come with no exact timeframe from KYMCO.

bongoman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 06:34:19 PM »
Wow, HTC, if you are taking on Sissy Mary in a rack-up-miles contest . . . wow. Now I want to join the party. So much fun it's almost illegal here in Texas
2009 Xciting 500
2015 Lance Cali Classic 150
Adventure is a two-wheeled journey

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()