Author Topic: The mysterious "exhaust mod" aka full de-restriction  (Read 9829 times)

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Re: The mysterious "exhaust mod" aka full de-restriction
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2015, 03:04:11 PM »
Zombie on that note, I will be taking partial ownership of the shop in Portland sometime next year. I'm planning on doing a promo for Forum members, and price matching anything I can. Some stuff I don't exactly know how the big guys even are making money because it's pennies above dealer cost but anyway, I'll be setting that up fairly soon so members here can have a RELIABLE parts source, someone that actually works on and rides Kymco. Progress will be updated.

B&L,
That is pretty cool news indeed!
(But, before we get too much further along here - sorry for what OSU is going to do to your Ducks. Your team seems like nice guys even if they dress funny....is that color actually mildew from all the rain?!)
Sounds like you will be taking a big step in '15, scary but exciting. Sure hope it goes well for you! You're a stand up guy (hellsbells - you might even be a cute girl for all we know!) Still, you've been a big help to a lot of folks and your motor-stuff knowledge has always been better than your cooking.
As for selling parts with a dose of backup knowledge in each box...my only question is , will you take PayPal?, and pack my parts in rainproof packaging?
Wishing you the best of luck with your new venture!
(and actually I think the Ducts are going to send us home in an old VW bus)
Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2015, 05:04:39 PM »
Lol I'm not a sports guy, but i would agree about the colors. PayPal is if course accepted, included in the price is a rain tight cardboard box!
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2015, 10:22:34 PM »
Sorry I missed that Post B&L. I ran out of one bad thing, and shifted to another... (imagination goes here)
I have to second Stigs post. You are a great asset here, and I wish you ALL the best in your new venture. Anything I can do to help from my end... I will be more than happy to pitch in.

Here's a first idea. Hire Blue! He can do all your "Rat Rod" work.

Love ya Blue! ;)
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2015, 12:34:38 AM »
How do we make this a sticky?
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

wkreps

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2015, 06:31:05 PM »
send skadamo (admin) a PM with the link to the thread. If he approves, he should 'sticky' it for ya.
Wayne

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()