Author Topic: Bluesin' today :(  (Read 9464 times)

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
Re: Bluesin' today :(
« Reply #90 on: June 22, 2014, 09:04:10 AM »
Kinda wondering how my battery turned into SPIDERS...maybe that's been the issue all along? I haven't removed the seat to see...wonder if I should let technicians look first? I don't care much for things with 8 legs, either ( unless they turn red when steamed and are served with clarified butter ) .

???
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 22, 2014, 07:46:22 PM »
Let the dealer look.

I have no idea where this thread went sooooooo far left. Must have missed the sign in Glenn's Falls. Or perhaps it was because I found my missing packet. Could be any number of things.
Oh Yeah... PETA Called. They didn't find any of this amusing I told them t F'off, and gave them Slingers address.

Deff. let the dealer kid take the spider bath.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 23, 2014, 02:14:15 PM »
Let the dealer look.

I have no idea where this thread went sooooooo far left. Must have missed the sign in Glenn's Falls. Or perhaps it was because I found my missing packet. Could be any number of things.
Oh Yeah... PETA Called. They didn't find any of this amusing I told them t F'off, and gave them Slingers address.

Deff. let the dealer kid take the spider bath.

"Shoulda turned left at Albaqwerky" .-Bugs

Yeah...dealer kid will def take the bath .

Keep my address away from PETA on this ( I'm under cover ...covert experiments going on ) .
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 23, 2014, 04:09:58 PM »
Jehovah witness protection program myself.

Funny how things get so twisted. When PETA asked about you I gave them Axy's address.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 23, 2014, 06:48:22 PM »
Jehovah witness protection program myself.

Funny how things get so twisted. When PETA asked about you I gave them Axy's address.

THANKS!!! I'd return the favor, buy- they have to find me first...you should be OK .

8)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 24, 2014, 04:22:21 AM »
Always OK...

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
Re: Bluesin' today :(/Battery OK
« Reply #96 on: June 24, 2014, 06:19:05 PM »
Dealer said battery checked out ( and everything associated with it.
No mention of spiders, but- the first technician got mysteriously ill and had to leave(may have died from something? ) .

3000 mile servicing (3600 on bike ) done, as well .

Put 3 Amp fuse in lighter socket ( replaced .08 fuse) ... hoping I can run GPS/MP3,etc. without blowing fuse .

Thanks for all the advice and chuckles !!

;D

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 24, 2014, 06:31:01 PM »
That's what I'm here for.
For whatever reason people laughing at my advise never bothers me. Maybe I'm a sociopath... Hmmm. More issues.
 :o

Well the bike is fixed, and there was only the one fatality. Sounds like a happy conclusion to a fun thread. Did you notice... 800 views on this nonsense??

Anyone wanting to start up the critter sports arena's, Have at it. The Croatians have a lock on spiders, and the South Americans have frogs the size of Cats.

It's soccer all over again. Americans just can't compete. Karma!!

« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 07:13:36 PM by zombie »

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 24, 2014, 06:33:22 PM »
That's what I'm here for.
For whatever reason people laughing at my advise never bothers me. Maybe I'm a sociopath... Hmmm. More issues.
 :o

Well the bike is fixed, and there was only the one fatality. Sounds like a happy conclusion to a fun thread. Did you notice... 800 views on this nonsense??

Anyone wanting to start up the critter sports arena's, Have at it. The Croatians have a lock on spiders, and the South Americans have frogs the size of Cats.

It's soccer all over again. Americans just can't compete. Karma!!

800 views.... LOVE IT !!!

Here's one for us to recruit :

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/ogre-faced-spider-throws-net-over-its-prey-gladiator

8)

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()