Author Topic: Bluesin' today :(  (Read 9488 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Bluesin' today :(
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2014, 10:57:55 PM »
You're starting to worry me BlueSin... Who wants a girl after they are dead. I imagine I would prefer a beer, and a 2" thick steak. Most likely that's just me tho...

I have the distinct impression we are related. It's in the books that the original Celts were actually Swedish.
See there... another "fine! How do you do."

LOL Another Royal pain in the ass.  What a couple of days this has been. You can most likely I'm not so much my usual happy go lucky self.

Anybody have a kid I can kick? Anyone??

Ps... You really need to work on your Jap talk I think you crossed too many T's, and forgot to dot the L. Also the Zpg is silent.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2014, 11:00:28 PM »
Forgot... I was looking for yhe Landshark vid. That's funny as heck.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2014, 11:50:12 PM »
You're starting to worry me BlueSin... Who wants a girl after they are dead. I imagine I would prefer a beer, and a 2" thick steak. Most likely that's just me tho...

I have the distinct impression we are related. It's in the books that the original Celts were actually Swedish.
See there... another "fine! How do you do."

LOL Another Royal pain in the ass.  What a couple of days this has been. You can most likely I'm not so much my usual happy go lucky self.

Anybody have a kid I can kick? Anyone??

Ps... You really need to work on your Jap talk I think you crossed too many T's, and forgot to dot the L. Also the Zpg is silent.

Google Translate put a reference to that 'dead girl'. It , also translated my quote to Japanese as it did.

It does not surprise me that Celts come from Swedish heritage . The Roos ( Swedes ) wre all over. Russians ( from the word Roos ) were decendants. I'm sure that the "six degrees of separation" comes into play...perhaps I should call you 'Brother'?? Scooterist Bro, at least ;)

I hope your upbeat self comes back soon. I would prefer you kick an extremist ignoramus before a kid, though. Kids can be molded/learn...ignoramuses(Ignorami? ) can not .

And, yes, Landshark is hilarious as are any Monty Python skits. FYI ... I keep a penguin on my Telly ;) :) :)

Have a great night, my friend !
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2014, 12:13:01 AM »
Gonna try Sis!

The dead girl was supposed to be "fighting woman".

Te last time I had a dead girl by my side it got terribly misconstrued. Dumb ass cops... They just don't give a brother a chance to explain things.
All they se ia a Zombie, and a ...... Well I HAD to eat the brain but... That's a Whole nuther story.

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2014, 03:35:26 AM »
Gonna try Sis!

The dead girl was supposed to be "fighting woman".

Te last time I had a dead girl by my side it got terribly misconstrued. Dumb ass cops... They just don't give a brother a chance to explain things.
All they se ia a Zombie, and a ...... Well I HAD to eat the brain but... That's a Whole nuther story.

;D ;D ;D ;D
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2014, 11:55:38 PM »
...wtf is really going on here......    :-[
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2014, 01:01:55 AM »
All those secret language code type thingys got me totally confused.
I'm not even gonna try to explain this one...

How about a short break for a word from our sponsor...

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2014, 11:33:48 PM »
..holy crap, z...  thatsa awesome frikin' vid!!   8)

Zepparella

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2014, 04:22:59 AM »
BlueSin has taken a VaCa...

It's funny how zombies scare people off.  Your mom was never scared.

There is sooo much in life that I love. Too bad most people don't see....................... what I see.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2014, 04:36:25 AM »

Actually it was Mike Murphy they are talking about. Guess who his grandson is...

Zombies have memories.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2014, 04:50:33 AM »
Ohhh. Yeah... The only thing better than chicks doing a Zep tune is this...

Slinger, and the Kymco Freaks! Live here fr eternity.

then my boy... Check out the fat ass guitar. There should be a moth flying around you're screen at this point. Herione is soooooooooo sweeeeetttttt. So I hear

« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 05:08:24 AM by zombie »

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2014, 12:59:27 PM »
BlueSin has taken a VaCa...

It's funny how zombies scare people off.  Your mom was never scared.

There is sooo much in life that I love. Too bad most people don't see....................... what I see.

I DID, in fact, take a vacation. Down to help Dad with last minute things to get Camp fully open/cook his Fathers' Day meal...then just me and my dog , there, for the next three days ( watching the eagles,herons, loons ,etc. ) . Good ole oeace and serenity.

Sometimes you have to stop and look deep inside to reconnect.

Sorry, but- being your age, Z, I grew up w/ Led Zep and am SOOOO burnt out on their music I have a hard time listening to them ( or R. Stones/Pink Floyd ) anymore ( radio DJs ruined them for me ) !

I tend to stick with the Blues, now...thus my "Bluesin' " sign-In .

Do have front row ( free , no less -won on Stephen Kings' radio station WKIT ) seats to see John Fogerty in August , though !

Down to Rockland,ME for my Anniversary for three days of Blues at The North Atlantic Blues Festival (lobsters,Steamer Clmms and all !! ) in a couple weeks!

Lots of free music listening on Bangor,ME waterfront ( Waterfront Concert Series) this Summer. Take the Scoot down and sit on the hill to watch the stage, rather than spend hundreds to enter venue and deal with drunks and all their beer cups littering the grounds/standing elbow-to-elbow. We walk the paths lining the waterfront and listen as we enjoy the scenery .

Also...always have been/always will be ...a Dead Head !

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2014, 10:54:18 PM »
Slinger, and the Kymco Freaks! Live here fr eternity.

!!woop-woop!!

8)

Do have front row ( free , no less -won on Stephen Kings' radio station WKIT )

..King rocks....    :-*

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2014, 11:09:37 PM »
I miss alot of things up north.

Things like real lakes with cold water, getting lost in the mountains, animals that are actually cute.

I agree w/ you on the music deal too. Most of what I grew up with is on the Never Again list. I do however have a thing for goofy covers of some of the old stuff. I also knew the Bluesin album, and had your genre pegged. Never figured ya for a Dead Head tho... I always hated the Dead, and well basically Hippies. I won't even get into that one tho... There is not enough band width, or keys on my keyboard to even get started.

Glad to hear you had some Re-coup time w/ your dad. If he is anything like me (eh-yeah right) the best time in life is spent w/ your daughter. I'd even pass up a box of lobsters, and 2 LBS of butter for a few hours playing w/ my kido, and her kido's.

Life is good. It's everyone else that muck it up. Kids/dogs/blowing crap up in the yard... That's my fun.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2014, 11:14:35 PM »
. If he is anything like me (eh-yeah right) the best time in life is spent w/ your daughterS. I'd even pass up a box of lobsters, and 2 LBS of butter for a few hours playing w/ my kido, and her kido's.

..brother from another mother...   ;)

..except, I don't know where the hell I'd get a box of lobsters...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()