Author Topic: Bluesin' today :(  (Read 9471 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Bluesin' today :(
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2014, 01:08:20 AM »
Yes you should have. It's ok... You'll get the next one. ;D
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2014, 01:30:39 AM »
I'm Baaack!!

Vaca was GREAT !

Battery issue will be addressed on 24th at Servicing Appt.  .

Lobsters by the box (W-Slinger) up here ! Paid $3.44/lb. last year (cheaper than gas ) !

Used to go Bullfroggin'(jacked 'em w/flashlight or used red flannel and baseball bat ) with my Grandfather . Did a LOT of outdoor stuff with him and my Dad back in Michigan ! (Thus my TomBoy ways ;) ) .

King DOES rock!! Quite the philanthropist, as well . Has kind of a childish sense of humor, though . Put many a 14 gauge needle in his arm and 'sucked' a pint of blood every time he came in to donate at American Red Cross Blood Services when I worked there . He used to tease me about being a 'Yooper '

Ate clod water crayfish in Michigan. Love ANY greens ( including Collard ) . Go foraging for ramps,cat tails, morels, etc.  .

Z- I did not like The Dead until I saw them live . Like lots of bands that play more than 3 chords and are eclectic/change up the song a lot . Love bands that utilize many instruments ( The Who,Jethro Tull,Beatles, etc. ) and horns ( think Little Feat ) .

Yep... time with Dad ( and G-Father when he was still alive ) are/were precious!!

Z- I am complimented that you (tried ) chose not to post until I got back...nice to be 'loved' ya know  ;D

Will keep updated on the battery issue ( not to stay on topic or anything ) .

Have a Great night...at  work, now.

"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2014, 02:18:13 AM »
Too many thing to address in one post...

Next time Mr. King shows up ask him for a Pint for your Forum Bro.

Well I guess that's about all I can think of. Oh yeah... I never tried baseball with frogs. Maybe I can start a league.

Glad you get my messed up sense of humor...  ;)
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2014, 04:25:35 AM »
Too many thing to address in one post...

Next time Mr. King shows up ask him for a Pint for your Forum Bro.

Well I guess that's about all I can think of. Oh yeah... I never tried baseball with frogs. Maybe I can start a league.

Glad you get my messed up sense of humor...  ;)

Not working at Red Cross anymore, so getting another pint from Steve might be an issue ( unless I can get him to invite me in next time I'm floating outside his window ( 'We ALL float here' ya know? ) .  ;) 8)

You know a frog league might be fun !! Let me know how many recruits you get  ...maybe I'll join .

You know , having worked in EMS field,w/persons with Special Needs and Hospital/Red Cross , one tends to enhance their warped sense of humor . Of course I get yours  :o
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2014, 10:36:15 PM »
( 'We ALL float here' ya know? ) .  ;) 8)

..dang, I need to read IT again...that just scared the crap outta me... :-\
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2014, 11:12:42 PM »
I guess stressful lives or a job that is stressful, and I mean in the REAL sense (not bad coffee, and too few windows) tends to put poor humor in perspective. There are too many real problems to get upset about simple things... but I do like pushing those buttons to see who jumps.

I can tell in an instant whom I would like to be in the Fox Hole with, and who is gonna be the "volunteer" to go get more dough nuts. In my world there are just not enough dough nuts, and too many dough nut getters.

I give ya credit.

Two things that freak me out... SPIDERS!!! They Friging SUCK!
Floating women... That scares the crap out of me You know the ones that are coming straight at you but there is no gate or bounce to their movement!?!?!?!?!?!If the world were to be overthrown, and it turned out to be floating women... I quit. Done. Fineettoooo.

I did just think of one possible advantage tho. A floating short stop gal on the fast pitch frog ball league I could just close my eyes, and not watch it happen. Hell imagine an all girl team that floated... That's freaking me out. I went too far this time. Gotta lock the windows.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2014, 11:18:40 PM »

oh, my!!   

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2014, 11:31:01 PM »
We have those Brown Recluse bastards here. I'm right on the edge of the Apalachicola National Forest, and Tates Hell.
There are dozens of people that live here that bear permanent disfigurements from them.

I won't post the picts. You can look that up if you want.

HATE SPIDERS! Creepy little F _ _ _S

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2014, 11:34:04 PM »
If the B. recluse infestates a building, they are virtually impossible to eradicate...

They can create quite a serious situation...

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2014, 11:36:06 PM »
The GOOD thing is, that the Recluse and the Widows are the only spiders in the US that are considered medically significant to people...   ;)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2014, 11:50:30 PM »
Tell that to the guy missing an entire calf muscle, or Peace sign Mike.

I have a female B. Widow that lives in a plant in the living room. They are not so bad. Actually they are much milder than a wasp r a hornet sting. She's cool.

It's all the others that get me... We have Pine spiders as big as your hand, and Garden spiders that make webs in the power lines, and actually catch/eat small birds. One night I heard what sounded like one of the dogs dragging it's chain around the living room, and it was a F'n garden spider running around the walls, and across the TV screen. I could hear the F'r two rooms away!

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2014, 12:06:19 AM »
( 'We ALL float here' ya know? ) .  ;) 8)

..dang, I need to read IT again...that just scared the crap outta me... :-\

He is making a newer/more scary version of the movie... can't wailt! ;)

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2014, 12:09:03 AM »
I guess stressful lives or a job that is stressful, and I mean in the REAL sense (not bad coffee, and too few windows) tends to put poor humor in perspective. There are too many real problems to get upset about simple things... but I do like pushing those buttons to see who jumps.

I can tell in an instant whom I would like to be in the Fox Hole with, and who is gonna be the "volunteer" to go get more dough nuts. In my world there are just not enough dough nuts, and too many dough nut getters.

I give ya credit.

Floating women... That scares the crap out of me You know the ones that are coming straight at you but there is no gate or bounce to their movement!?!?!?!?!?!If the world were to be overthrown, and it turned out to be floating women... I quit. Done. Fineettoooo.

I did just think of one possible advantage tho. A floating short stop gal on the fast pitch frog ball league I could just close my eyes, and not watch it happen. Hell imagine an all girl team that floated... That's freaking me out. I went too far this time. Gotta lock the windows.

Let's get that Frog League going!! We can get the Spider version of Pennywise to coach !  8)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2014, 12:09:23 AM »
Great! Can't wait. ::)

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2014, 12:58:21 AM »

He is making a newer/more scary version of the movie... can't wailt! ;)

woop-woop!!.. I thought I heard that!... That book really freaked me out, more than any other he has ever written...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()