Author Topic: K xct 300i modifications and tuning  (Read 3281 times)

Nasseraldin

• View Profile
K xct 300i modifications and tuning
« on: June 15, 2014, 09:08:13 PM »
Does anyone know how I can modify my k xct 300i with anything ?
Nass

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: K xct 300i modifications and tuning
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 09:52:26 PM »
A snakeskin cover for the seat would be nice... Maybe some of those old school streamers for the ends of the handle bars. I like baseball cards in the spokes too but that means you will have to buy some spoke wheels. Just answering what I read...

If you want performance upgrades... Pirelli Diablos.  You can modify the air box, and re jet the carb or add a free flow air filter and re-jet.

A free flow exhaust will compliment that.

Next I would get into the CVT. You can lighten the rollers or add Dr. Pulley type sliders. Perhaps chance the clutch to a Malossi, and adjust that for more low end RPM before take off. That will give you more torque to get better 0-30 times. All told I think you can gain 4-5 HP, and 1-2 seconds off of 0-30 MPH time, and perhaps 4-6 MPH more top end.

The streamers are my favorite addition tho. Not too many fellas go for them anymore. I think SissyMary has some. 8)
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

kneeslider

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 12:48:17 AM »
re-jet? Its EFi......
2019 Yamaha X-Max 250

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2014, 01:28:46 AM »
Is it EFI w/ a true throttle body or EFI w/ a Carb?

If its throttle body you can buy an ECU that will take care of fuel delivery, and ignition timing to several different pre set levels.
If it is the Carb. EFI then re-jetting is still a viable option.

Just looked it up.... Here's a pipe...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FULL-EXHAUST-ARROW-REFLEX-2-0-KYMCO-XCITING-300-i-R-2010-2011-10-11-/181377341423?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a3aee97ef&vxp=mtr

Here's the ECU kit...
http://www.magnumtuning.com/en/detail/evo-tech-motorcycle-performance-chip/kymco/downtown-300i

All better now.

Please at least get the streamers.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-SCHWINN-KRATE-COPPERTONE-HANDLEBAR-STREAMERS-SOFT-AND-BRILLIANT-COLOR-SWEET-/261500242688?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ce2a10b00

Bike w/ Dr. Pulley on youtube...

« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 01:34:56 AM by zombie »
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()