Author Topic: Where's Vivo?  (Read 3751 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Where's Vivo?
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2014, 05:18:41 AM »
If you combined Etta with Ronda Rousey I'd be soo good it would make your head spin.

Strange as it may seem... I need a broad that can kick my ass at the drop of a hat, 7and be able to sing like Etta James.
That way I wouldn't mind the inevitable beatings as much.

We have a local girl cop whom I've told... I'm gonna break a window one nigh just so you can get me w/ that "stop resisting" crap the cops all don't do." First time I ever hit "on" a cop.

This is my Therapy. It was you guys or higher doses.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 07:06:51 AM by zombie »
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2014, 06:17:51 AM »
If you combined Etta with Ronda Rousey I'd be soo good it would make your head spin.

Strange as it may seem... I need a broad that can kick my ass at the drop of a hat, and be able to sing like Etta James.
That way I wouldn't mind the inevitable beatings as much.

We have a local girl cop whom I've told... I'm gonna break a window one nigh just so you can get me w/ that "stop resisting" crap the cops all don't do." First time I ever hit "on" a cop.

This is my Therapy. It was you guys or higher doses.

:o  I still need higher doses , but- this helps .    ;D
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2014, 07:11:22 AM »
You're freaking me out. You're like a mirror of me but in the future cause you're thinking of the things I would think of if I were replying to my own replies.

How's that for a mouthful of near English words.

Lets try this... I'm thinking of a number between 1-10.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2014, 07:38:21 AM »
I text while I ride...Im left handed....  ;)

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2014, 07:41:23 AM »
I just love these volcanic hot springs...!!! Ooooh!!! Goes well with my rum... :):):)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2014, 08:08:26 AM »
Everything goes well w/ Rum.

Are the hot springs supposed to be there or is this another of those natural disasters that keep popping up in your living room?

I'll tell you Bro! You have the most beautiful country but it is always getting beat the F' out of by weird sh**.
I heard Godzilla is on his way there now.
You might want to put out a really big glass for him. You would think he likes Sake' but I know Bourbon will put a smile on the big dogs sort of face looking thing.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 01:46:32 AM by zombie »

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2014, 09:45:18 AM »
You're freaking me out. You're like a mirror of me but in the future cause you're thinking of the things I would think of if I were replying to my own replies.

How's that for a mouthful of near English words.

Lets try this... I'm thinking of a number between 1-10.

You guessed the number CORRECTLY!!!

Let's all go through the Looking Glass, now .    ;)
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2014, 09:48:22 AM »
I just love these volcanic hot springs...!!! Ooooh!!! Goes well with my rum... :):):)

Yo,Ho,Ho...or a Hot Toddy ( after the volcanic heat )
?

I have fresh (well - I froze them after I picked them off my trees last Summer ) peaches that would make GREAT Frozen Daquiris with that Rum !!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2014, 08:42:35 PM »
One of those great big martini glasses with a peach 1/2 in the bottom. Dry vodka martini poured over, and a bing cherry sliced as a garnish.

It's called a Pantie Dropper.

I'm not a Vodka guy but they are GUUUUUD! That, and a plate of Shrimp Scampi/Garlic bread... Heven

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2014, 12:14:51 AM »
One of those great big martini glasses with a peach 1/2 in the bottom. Dry vodka martini poured over, and a bing cherry sliced as a garnish.

It's called a Pantie Dropper.

I'm not a Vodka guy but they are GUUUUUD! That, and a plate of Shrimp Scampi/Garlic bread... Heven

Now I'm just hungry AND thirsty!

Have to try that after I get out of work (tomorrow morning) , but- later in the afternoon ( after a good ride on the Scoot )  ;D

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2014, 02:33:55 AM »
That post made me hungry too. I went down to my local hang out, and had a plate of Scampi/salad/garlic bread while watching a band from Ga. called Mid Life Crisis. Friends began showing up so the drinking started.
I went up between sets to introduce myself, and a few of my friends to the band. We all enjoyed a couple shots of Fireball Whiskey, a few laughs, and the band had to go back on.
They do your usual patio music so I went into the bar, and ordered an extra dry Gin Martini. Feeling fully nourished, and ready to enjoy my drink the girl in the band starts singing Etta! I'd rather be blind...

The hairs on my arms stood up, and I sat back. It was a very nice dinner.

Funny how things just flow into place.

Don't sweat it tho cause later tonight I'm going to re distribute all the lawn furniture in my neighborhood. I decide who gets what...

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2014, 03:08:39 AM »
That post made me hungry too. I went down to my local hang out, and had a plate of Scampi/salad/garlic bread while watching a band from Ga. called Mid Life Crisis. Friends began showing up so the drinking started.
I went up between sets to introduce myself, and a few of my friends to the band. We all enjoyed a couple shots of Fireball Whiskey, a few laughs, and the band had to go back on.
They do your usual patio music so I went into the bar, and ordered an extra dry Gin Martini. Feeling fully nourished, and ready to enjoy my drink the girl in the band starts singing Etta! I'd rather be blind...

The hairs on my arms stood up, and I sat back. It was a very nice dinner.

Funny how things just flow into place.

Don't sweat it tho cause later tonight I'm going to re distribute all the lawn furniture in my neighborhood. I decide who gets what...

How cool !! I , personally, don't have much hair on my arms ( or anywhere else for that matter ) ...Blond Swede , ya know  ;)

But, I bet the hair on back of my neck would have !

Drinks on the deck for me tomorrow.. as well as hard-shell lobster ( on sale for the week of the 4th at $4.26/lb. ) . Ride, first, though .

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2014, 03:46:09 AM »
It's hard to believe it is almost the 4th.  I'd fill up the pet carrier w/ lobster, and butter, and go find a tree to get hammered under. Either a radio or a guitar, and a sack of hippie weed. All the good stuff in one place.

I'm spending that week over on Dog Island w/  a few friends. Basically all of the above just w/o the tree. My "overseas contractor" bud has a house over there that is three stories where the first floor is living space, and the top two are all bunk bed bedrooms. There is room for 50 people but we are keeping it down to 20 some

Life is pretty damn good... sometimes.

The very best thing about the Island is there are approx 20-25 full time residents. They all live around the shoal so the entire Island is vacant. Sleep on the beach, drink on the roof of the house, blow sh** up all night long.
Yeah... I'm liking life tonight. Welcome back.

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2014, 06:18:23 AM »
It's hard to believe it is almost the 4th.  I'd fill up the pet carrier w/ lobster, and butter, and go find a tree to get hammered under. Either a radio or a guitar, and a sack of hippie weed. All the good stuff in one place.

I'm spending that week over on Dog Island w/  a few friends. Basically all of the above just w/o the tree. My "overseas contractor" bud has a house over there that is three stories where the first floor is living space, and the top two are all bunk bed bedrooms. There is room for 50 people but we are keeping it down to 20 some

Life is pretty damn good... sometimes.

Sounds like a good time !! Have fun...be safe!!  8)

The very best thing about the Island is there are approx 20-25 full time residents. They all live around the shoal so the entire Island is vacant. Sleep on the beach, drink on the roof of the house, blow sh** up all night long.
Yeah... I'm liking life tonight. Welcome back.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2014, 12:39:16 PM »
Transfered to the sea shores from the hot springs... Boiling some crustacians with old bay.... Love the silent sea...  ;)

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()