Author Topic: Favorite color for GT300i  (Read 3951 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite color for GT300i
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2014, 04:18:35 AM »
Ask them to show you work they have done or are doing. You really need to see the work. Picts. LIE.

I have a couple dozen jobs that the customers expect me to be showing for reference.

Painting body panels off the bike is monkey work. Enough time, and bananas you could train a painter. It's the Prep that matters. Priming w/ an epoxy sealer is a MUST. After that you can use whatever finish you like.

I would figure a quart of sealer, a quart of paint, and a pint of reducer would give you room to spare.

Check out  http://www.finishmaster.com

You could spend the 4 hundred, and buty the tools/paint, and do it yourself. I would be happy to walk you thru from buying the right stuff to actually painting the bike.

Spraying is easy... Banana...

The prep is work.

Ps... PhotoShop is the best idea of the bunch. I have to learn that stuff.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2014, 04:44:14 AM »
I got myself dreaming of a Black/white DT now haha
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2014, 04:48:09 AM »
There's picts on the forum somewhere of a bl/white 300i. I think it was in Croatia (one of Ays's buddies)
Damn nice looking bike. It was about 2 years ago.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()