Author Topic: checked the belt, sliders & tires  (Read 811 times)

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
checked the belt, sliders & tires
« on: June 27, 2014, 12:39:12 AM »
Seems like this737 is good to go to take me back to my LIKE200I tonight. Preride checks are complete.
Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: checked the belt, sliders & tires
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 08:32:13 AM »
That was one short VACA !

How the hell can you ever leave Florida? I mean really. How can you leave. I've tried...

I even dug a tunnel through my wall, and into a sewer pipe with the smallest most ridiculous hammer but I came out in my back yard covered in poo.

That was a terrible 2 weeks.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 10:57:50 AM »
That was one short VACA !

How the hell can you ever leave Florida? I mean really. How can you leave. I've tried...

I even dug a tunnel through my wall, and into a sewer pipe with the smallest most ridiculous hammer but I came out in my back yard covered in poo.

That was a terrible 2 weeks.
I'd miss those 1°F rides and my other 4 kids......and all those grandkids. (My wife even knows all their names!! ?? I just call them "little buddy" & "cutie".....which gets me by) I lived in LAKE WORTH for 6 yrs & Orlando for two. Ocean side is the ONLY way to go down there! My mom lived all over the world and most States, it seems ~ with my pop in the AirForce...and she settled herself in Fla. With pop in the nearby VA cemetery (he wanted Arlington....but mom said that's one argument he's going to lose!)
Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 08:21:31 PM »
Women... Can't even let a fella have one thing.

I agree w/ you that living on the water is the ONLY place to live in Fl. The rest is just random USA crap.
The only thing bad about Carrabelle IMHO is it is on the Gulf. It's NOTHING like the Atlantic. Buit it is water none the less.

Glad you enjoyed it down here.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()