Author Topic: Back from vacation  (Read 914 times)

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
Back from vacation
« on: July 16, 2014, 06:27:32 PM »
It's good to be back, went away, down to the shore house which is 90-95% complete now, so glad to nget some use out of her.

Boat still not in the water but hopefully soon.

Got home to a dead battery today opn my scoot, she turned over but not fast enough to start her. When kicked started she started right up, so a quick charge over night and I'll be back in business.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Back from vacation
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 06:34:34 PM »
Welcome home 003.

You know if your boat is still not in the water there is a pretty good chance it will not get there. I ALWAYS think there is another day to get it done but that day is like a carrot on a stick.

It's work to get it ready, and there is always that issue that pops up. Then it's work every time you use it. I hate boats...
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

wkreps

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 08:01:25 PM »
Got home to a dead battery today opn my scoot, she turned over but not fast enough to start her. When kicked started she started right up, so a quick charge over night and I'll be back in business.
Wouldn't a good half hour ride charge it back up or are the stators just not powerful enough on the KYMCO's?
Wayne

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2014, 10:31:18 PM »
On a carb. bike that is fine. On a fuel injected bike there is a good chance the stator cannot keep up leaving you flat.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2014, 11:01:35 PM »
Wouldn't a good half hour ride charge it back up or are the stators just not powerful enough on the KYMCO's?

My guess is it would, problem is I didn't try turning her over until 10 minutes before I had to leave for work. So I backed her into the garage and hooked her up to the juice for tomorrows ride in.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()