Author Topic: Is it my imagination or .........  (Read 4739 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Is it my imagination or .........
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2014, 04:58:11 PM »
I've ridden carburated and air cooled, fuel injected and air cooled, and fuel injected and liquid cooled. They all ran a bit more peppy after a finish filling up. I always use premium from pumps that have a hose just for premium. And most of the time get ethenol free premium.

I figured this out a little while ago. We have NO premium available w/ out ethanol where I live.
The choice is watered down premium (ethanol) or regular with or without.
Premium with eth is better than regular with eth (mileage/cleaner burning) but premium, and regular Non eth. give the same mileage just more engine deposits in the regular w/ eth.

All they are doing is making larger profits on the watered down gasoline, and reducing the mileage we get.
We are buying more fuel, at a higher cost.
 Sound like an accident to anyone?
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2014, 06:47:46 PM »
Whoa Nelly!!!
 A service station for Beer! Keg refills. Tap services like re-knobing/wash, wax,detailing.
 Kimura can run the franchise, B&L will train all the mechanics, Sarge can wear his Daisy Dukes/wife beater "T", and do that sign spinning thingy out front.

We might not have to overthrow anything. Just get them all drunk, and do whatever we want...
This is where forums truly shine. Brilliant!

I believe youare on to something!    8)
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2014, 08:43:07 PM »
It's Much better than frog baseball or giant spider PingPong!

I'm gonna post a thread on Money in the general section. Perhaps that will explain why I am so F'd up. The sh** we all have to live with is simply wrong from the jump.

http://www.kymcoforum.com/index.php?topic=12301.new#new
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2014, 09:49:34 PM »
Ok guys stop talking about kegs.its giveing me ideas for a new gas tank.lol

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2014, 11:07:27 PM »

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2014, 02:21:48 AM »
Mmm might have to get me one.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2014, 05:13:16 AM »
Warped minds think alike. I do have a use for that. Just made a deal for a POS honda Spree. The rat farm is growing

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2014, 02:09:05 PM »
Warped minds think alike. I do have a use for that. Just made a deal for a POS honda Spree. The rat farm is growing

Ooooh.... you never mentioned rats before! Maybe better than frogs/spiders, as I bet they could be trained to haul kegs and tap the new ones ?
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2014, 07:56:10 PM »
Try to keep up w/ me here Sis.

I'm starting a collection of scoots to convert into Rat Bikes. Not rat Bites!  I have enough fang holes in me for a life time of pleasure.

arcanum70

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2014, 11:43:15 PM »
I've ridden carburated and air cooled, fuel injected and air cooled, and fuel injected and liquid cooled. They all ran a bit more peppy after a finish filling up. I always use premium from pumps that have a hose just for premium. And most of the time get ethenol free premium.

I'm with you 100%  Where I live we only have one gas station that has separate hoses for the different grades.  I always go there and fill with premium (in the new xciting 250 it only costs me around $16 give or take a few cents).  but, if I'm on the road and it's a place with only one hose, I just get regular, because I'm not going to pay premium price when the first gallon is going to be whatever the person before me got.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2014, 01:28:24 PM »
Try to keep up w/ me here Sis.

I'm starting a collection of scoots to convert into Rat Bikes. Not rat Bites!  I have enough fang holes in me for a life time of pleasure.

I gotcha! I was , actually, bitten by a rat (in my sleep ) when I was a baby. Lived on a lake...it came in through the plumbing (a plate on the wall was loose) and chewed the tip of my pinkie off in my crib. Had a six month old kitten that killed it.. love cats, now !

Rat bikes are cool, though !

SgtShak

• '13 Kymco GT300i / '11 Vespa Lx150 (wifes)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2014, 07:47:02 PM »
Count me in!  I just threw them in the wash to tighten them up a little.  BUT, I want a royalty....none of this minimum wage bullsh*%!  My wife always had an idea of an ice cream type truck that went around the neighborhoods and served shots to the parents.  Maybe we could find and old Cushman with the delivery bed on the back and try it out.   I'd ask for her opinion on it....but she's at her meeting right now.  Two more and she gets the bumper sticker for her car.   
Don't be afraid....It's only a scooter!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()