Author Topic: Why America is destined for failure...  (Read 20658 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Why America is destined for failure...
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2014, 09:09:05 PM »
For )8's post... I totally agree the ideas of some of the "reporters" are way out there. It's easy to get off course when there are no tracks to follow.

I've had one nagging thought since the mid 80's... The bible people all refer to a fire storm end to the earth. Almost everything we do now is electronic in nature, and electricity can be equated to fire. Either hack the system, and scramble all the data or simply deny access to all the servers around the globe, and the world (as we know it) will end.
Even now it is very rare for me to carry cash. I do EVERYTHING electronically. I wake up, check the local police web site (to see who was arrested last night), and then check my bank balance.
I for one have become dependent on electronically tracking, and spending my money. Most everyone I know does the same.

Starting E-currency in third world nations is a ploy or a means to an end. I know people right here in town that have NO clue how to E-bank or even have a debit card or bank account. What will happen to poor countries? Their people will have to fend for themselves till they are absorbed into the machine.

This whole thing is a horrible topic. The fate of MOST of the population is in the hands of a few dozen people, and they are flexing their muscles, and clenching their fists right in front of us.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2014, 09:33:11 PM »

"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2014, 11:51:30 PM »
Gold and silver will be a must in the coming times as a means of trading when the gov. wants total control.

As it stands now once ebaning is the only means of making a transaction they can simply deduct 25K from all account holders with a ballance of 50K or more to lower the deficit. They won't tell you or allow any withdrawals until they've made the deduction and your screwed.

No way to fight it, you can't protest legally any more, they have protest free zones. So until the people want to take back the power we are screwed.

Wait until they once again enforce the rule or law that GOLD is no longer allowed to be openly traded or held.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

arcanum70

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2014, 03:05:45 AM »
they have protest free zones.

What gets me are the "free speech zones".  Last time I checked (and read the Constitution) the entire damn country was supposed to be a 'Free Speech zone'.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2014, 03:40:44 AM »
These are the things I am talking about. They have stripped our rights to the bone, and are right now drilling into the marrow.

Written by Joe Wolverton, II, The New American 
Sunday, 18 March 2012 18:00

President Barack Obama issued an Executive Order on March 16 giving the White House absolute control over all the country’s natural resources in case of a natural disaster or during a time of war.

In the order, the National Defense Resources Preparedness Order, the President granted to himself the authority to approve the dispensing of all domestic energy, production, transportation, food, and water supplies as he deems necessary to protect national security.

Despite the national defense hurdle that ostensibly must be jumped in order for the order to take effect, the text of the document itself does not limit implementation to a time of war. In fact, the specific sections of the order make it clear that the President can take complete command and control of the country’s natural resources in peacetime, as well.

This is another site I found that has a lot of info on protecting your assets, and freedom...

http://nomadcapitalist.com/2014/06/26/will-obama-declare-martial-law-in-america/

Yes some of this is over the top, and some can be attributed to Fear mongering but the basis of why this is all happening is very real.
I've discovered six camps in America.
First is the elite. Duh!
Second are the rich that believe their elite buddies will cover their asses. (Perhaps as their puppet toys)
Third are the upper middle class that think they are doing just fine, and burn 1000 gallons of fuel a month not giving a sh** about anything but themselves. (I just had to tell one of these I THOUGHT was a friend to f*** Off)
Fourth are the average work a day Joes that are tired from the day they are born. There's never enough money to worry about anyway.
Fifth are the leaches that wait all day for food stamps instead of just getting a job at Mickey D's or working as a janitor in the mall.
and sixth are the people born with issues that make them dependent on others for their daily care.

What ever group you fit into the reality is the only one that decides what will happen tomorrow is the first.
That is what disturbs me the most.

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2014, 06:20:13 PM »
Sorry I'm late:
I get all my news & my burgers at the Atomic Fox.
Stig
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 06:22:16 PM by Stig »
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2014, 08:43:57 PM »
?? ?? ?? ??

2wheelfun

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2014, 08:50:11 PM »
Nice Forza Stig, I'd love to test ride that scoot but I'm through shopping now. To be truthful I couldn't afford that now and settled for 2nd best.

2wheelfun

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2014, 08:56:56 PM »
Heck I looked at 2 new Honda [shi?]150s and both were 2010s, they still wanted $4500+fees for those. Unbelievable!

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2014, 11:14:19 PM »
Nice Forza Stig, I'd love to test ride that scoot but I'm through shopping now. To be truthful I couldn't afford that now and settled for 2nd best.
I LOVE the SHi150's....but never saw one - they came and went before I decided I was going to be a scooter guy. I actually did not know Honda ever sold the SH150 here in the States.
I really like the step thru and the big wheels....much more than the tiny PCX that Honda replaced it with.
http://www.motorscooterguide.net/Honda/SH150i/SH150i.html

Yeah, that price is/was a problem....I bargained down my Forza 2014 for not much more than that $4500+fees price. (from what I've read...I got the Forza OTD for quite a good price....It really helps to be dead seriously considering two different scoots from two different dealers. I came so close to getting that lovely BV350 Piaggio.....which my wife & I both liked the looks of  better than the 'swoopy' Forza. When she spoke that out loud at the Honda dealer, they went into a huddle and came back with a very good price and a convincing argument, "If you and your husband are out on a road trip in the mid-west, and the scoot has an issue - which do you think you will find easy service for - a Honda or an Italian bike?"  It is growing on me, especially as I crawl around it trying to find something to service on it! I'm going to change the filter and the oil again tomorrow - just don't tell anyone on the Forza forum. (talk about a bunch of stuffed shirt republicans....with a small 'R') A man just has to like his scooter when he's walking up to it - and have confidence in it. Then he can go have fun on it, eh?
Stig
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 11:21:00 PM by Stig »
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2014, 01:37:39 AM »
Couldn't help but notice the "Closed" sign in the window, great source of news there buddy.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

2wheelfun

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2014, 01:59:26 AM »
Forza rocks, but the Movie 150 gives you a smile and satisfaction for the money.......... Forza would/might be my goal...............300cc's of pure evil!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 02:03:07 AM by 2wheelfun »

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2014, 05:55:19 AM »
 Quote:
"A man just has to like his scooter when he's walking up to it - and have confidence in it."

Hi baby! Nice rack! ;)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 05:57:21 AM by zombie »

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2014, 07:27:46 AM »
Here's the newest... The UN has been shipping armored vehicles around the US. Mainly in the south. They are accompanied by US TANKS.
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=22773

The only document to date explaining this is a UN memorandum stating they are filling a position labeled "dis armorment, and reallocation program director"
Good luck googleing it. Google is pulling the pages off as fast as they come on line. All links to titles will result in an "error 404" Page not found, yet the links clearly exist.

The UN/Fema have both been rallying supplies across America. Are you aware that Fema has commissioned rail cars fitted with SHACKLES welded to the interior?
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/10/fema-ordered-102000-boxcars-with-shackles-2-2482624.html

These have been traveling the railway system since June.
That knock on the door is coming, and they won't knock politely or twice.
Good luck!

Forgot... The Air Force has gained approval to conduct military exorcises in State Forests. Black water River, and Tates Hell ( 2 miles from my house) are already inundated with them (soldiers).
I don't have to google that. I hear/see them.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 07:40:09 AM by zombie »

Hairy Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2014, 08:37:50 AM »
Maybe Ulysses S Grant requested reinforcements ... them thare Confederates might be getting a bit restless again Zed.
Damn the torpedoes .. full steam ahead !

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()