Author Topic: Why America is destined for failure...  (Read 20650 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Why America is destined for failure...
« on: July 20, 2014, 08:42:35 PM »
Simple... I will no doubt have times/people, and some facts wrong but the jist is all there. I ask anyone that knows about this to help correct what I have wrong.

The American financial system is based on something none of us are allowed to know about. Its a system developed by the Chase's, Getty's, whom ever was in charge of the banks when Coolidge was President.

It's called Fractional Lending, and it was signed into law by Coolidge or whom ever back when.

The way it works is... A bank buys a Govt. treasury bond valued at 10 dollars. The bond actually cost the bank 1 dollar but at the maturity date the Govt now owes that bank 9 more dollars. Guess where those nine dollars come from... Taxes! The reality of it is WE have to give every bank in the US 9 dollars for every one they give us.

Now if that were not enough, they got even greedier, and said they will no longer buy bonds (leaving us w/ no loan or float money) unless they could be allowed to loan 10 non existent dollars (to whom ever) for every dollar they gave the Govt. (expected income from the mature bonds)
What that does is increase the debt we have to pay 10 fold plus interest. So for every dollar the banks loan us (govt.) we have to repay 19 dollars plus interest on the 9 dollar loan

The bankers are the reason for the trillions owed by the tax payers of the US. We (Govt./Tax Payers)borrow Speculative bond dollars from the bank (money they do not yet posses) to pay the mature bond debt. The higher the debt the deeper our hole.

This is why I never sleep! This practice MUST be exposed, and eliminated.
How does a brain dead zombie come to know all this sh**?
I READ, and CARE!

I'd like to see my methods for creating ethanol using solar heated water, and vacuum shut down the Oil Companies. (another major flaw in US monetary systems) but that's for another thread.

Actually I would like to see the complete collapse of the American banking system, and have it restructured to be our greatest asset as Americans. Sadly the GREEDY, filthy pieces of rat sh** that run it all will go down kicking and screaming. They will NEVER give all that back without destroying everything around them Just as they did in the housing collapse.

If anyone knows anything that can help... Please post it or Pm it. I'm not looking to be like a Taxi Driver thing... Just one of the most concerned citizens this country has, and I don't know how to do what needs to be done.

Writing the senate or local Rep does NOTHING. Voting does NOTHING. We all know this! How does one person change the violently wrong monetary system that was established behind closed doors?

No Ritalin or Cops needed. Just answers.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 08:48:11 PM by zombie »
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
Re: Why America is destined for failure...
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 11:29:55 PM »
Simple... I will no doubt have times/people, and some facts wrong but the jist is all there. I ask anyone that knows about this to help correct what I have wrong.

The American financial system is based on something none of us are allowed to know about. Its a system developed by the Chase's, Getty's, whom ever was in charge of the banks when Coolidge was President.

It's called Fractional Lending, and it was signed into law by Coolidge or whom ever back when.

The way it works is... A bank buys a Govt. treasury bond valued at 10 dollars. The bond actually cost the bank 1 dollar but at the maturity date the Govt now owes that bank 9 more dollars. Guess where those nine dollars come from... Taxes! The reality of it is WE have to give every bank in the US 9 dollars for every one they give us.

Now if that were not enough, they got even greedier, and said they will no longer buy bonds (leaving us w/ no loan or float money) unless they could be allowed to loan 10 non existent dollars (to whom ever) for every dollar they gave the Govt. (expected income from the mature bonds)
What that does is increase the debt we have to pay 10 fold plus interest. So for every dollar the banks loan us (govt.) we have to repay 19 dollars plus interest on the 9 dollar loan

The bankers are the reason for the trillions owed by the tax payers of the US. We (Govt./Tax Payers)borrow Speculative bond dollars from the bank (money they do not yet posses) to pay the mature bond debt. The higher the debt the deeper our hole.

This is why I never sleep! This practice MUST be exposed, and eliminated.
How does a brain dead zombie come to know all this sh**?
I READ, and CARE!

I'd like to see my methods for creating ethanol using solar heated water, and vacuum shut down the Oil Companies. (another major flaw in US monetary systems) but that's for another thread.

Actually I would like to see the complete collapse of the American banking system, and have it restructured to be our greatest asset as Americans. Sadly the GREEDY, filthy pieces of rat sh** that run it all will go down kicking and screaming. They will NEVER give all that back without destroying everything around them Just as they did in the housing collapse.

If anyone knows anything that can help... Please post it or Pm it. I'm not looking to be like a Taxi Driver thing... Just one of the most concerned citizens this country has, and I don't know how to do what needs to be done.

Writing the senate or local Rep does NOTHING. Voting does NOTHING. We all know this! How does one person change the violently wrong monetary system that was established behind closed doors?

No Ritalin or Cops needed. Just answers.

Zombie,

While you are vague in your discription and there are far more details you simplified the corrupt system nicely so the lay person can understand it well. Join the club, there are millions of us and we are aware of the system in place and how it rapes us every day and with every purchase.

The bankers along with the help of the gov cronies create false booms and busts all the time to reap the reward. The latest houseing boom is a fine example, gov. made it possible, even manditory for banks to lend money to unqualified buyers in an effort raise home prices/values. Then when it was all unsustainable the rug was pulled out and millions of people lost a shirt and pants when the 500,000 house they bought was now worth 200,000.

There are any number of web sites that you can find info on this topic. One I can recomend to you is called: thehulltruth.com
I'm a member and you can check out the section called dockside chat for general conversation or if you join (free) you go down the page to the "bilge" section for political talk. In the bilge it gets rough but I know you can take it.

I'm with you in heart, mind and spirt! Keep the faith my friend and never ever give up the ship. Let me know if you check the site out.

This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 11:54:20 PM »
Thanks 0016. I'm joining right now. I have several dozen friends that post there. I build, and repair their boats for a living.

I never joined the site because I don't like talking about boats 24/7. Now that I am aware they do have some political insights... Be prepared for some cross linking on this thread. Like a Pitt Bull I will not let this go!

Thank you, Zombie411. Your registration is now complete.

You may now proceed to edit your Profile in order to fill in additional personal details about yourself, or you could modify your Options to customize your browsing experience of this site. If you would rather do these things later, you can do so by following the links around the site to your User Control Panel.

Alternatively, you can simply go back to the Forums and start posting in threads.

Thanks 08! I'll see how far this gets me... Love ya like a brother. (better actually, I don't respect my real brothers)
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Porkie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 12:46:23 AM »
Talk is cheap and easy but alas, where is the action?

Sam:)
2014 Polaris Ranger 800 crew cab 4x4
2012 Honda Goldwing Blue
2013 Kymco Xciting RI ABS in gold/ orange
2005 Suzuki Burgman 650 blue metallic
KF6GUW Amateur Extra

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 12:51:39 AM »
Zombie I'm off for my weekend in 15 min. I'll see you when I get back, the boat is hitting the water tomorrow (I think).
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 01:20:20 AM »

This video goes way into depth about how our financial system is oh so messed up.
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2014, 05:20:56 AM »
Talk is cheap and easy but alas, where is the action?

Sam:)

Give me a clue where to begin. I fear nothing, and am in sound mind (subjective), and body. That's why I posted this. I NEED an idea where to begin this fight

I do believe from your posts that you are one of the most intelligent people here. where should I start?

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2014, 05:23:57 AM »
Zombie I'm off for my weekend in 15 min. I'll see you when I get back, the boat is hitting the water tomorrow (I think).

Post up if you have any problems, or if you just need a source for wholesale parts/electronics, whatever. I have 43 years in the marine trades, and can help w/ whatever you need.

Have fun Bro!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2014, 05:31:44 AM »

This video goes way into depth about how our financial system is oh so messed up.

I'll watch tonight. I hope it has some answers.
There MUST be some sort of grass roots group that I can help. This mess is just plain, and simple... unfair.
Between the few forums I post on there must be 3000 active members that see all of this. From that perhaps 2-300 that will take steps to help.
You all know how a simple idea can snowball once others see something working.
I can't let this go...

PLEASE keep throwing ideas up here. Something will stick.

kingkymco125

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2014, 06:27:54 AM »
The Fed. Reserve is the biggest criminal cartel on the planet. The Fed is neither federal, nor does it have reserves.  The bank is controlled by the Rothchilds out of England. Once Nixon eliminated the gold standard our money became worthless since there was nothing to back it up. When one does research on this they will how the Rockerfellers, the J.P. Morgan, and Rothchilds families own most of the today's banks on the planet. One of the Rothchilds did say that he did not care the country. All he cared about was who owned the money supply. Whoever can control the money supply owns the country.  America is failing due to telling God to go screw himself. Judgement is upon this country. Everyone knows Obama is a wimp and is on a mission to destroy the United States from within.
David M.  Las Vegas, Nevada
New 2012 Kymco Agility 125cc bike

Mscmkr

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2014, 07:27:08 AM »
It is unfortunate that Americans don't understand that the people have the power, not the government. If the people in this country would stop being mindless sheep we could right this country again. As an example, we do have to buy gas for our vehicles, but we don't have to buy everything they sell in there wonderful little convenience stores. If we ALL started to buy "only" gas and nothing else that would be a huge hit to there bottom line.
     They systematically shut down all the mom and pop gas stations and convenience stores for a reason. Why don't we do the same thing to them? If 1 person didn't buy anything for a day nobody cares. If 100 million people do the same thing do you think they would notice? I do.
    If its money that rules them let's take it away. A full blown armed assault is not necessary. A well planned step by step attack on where they live is what is needed to stop them from running this country into the ground.
    Of the people, by the people, and FOR the people! That's how it started and that's what it needs to return to.

Ride safe everyone, mscmkr

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2014, 08:13:18 AM »
The bank is controlled by the Rothchilds out of England.

I have heard this, and the Rothchilds are supposedly controlled by the Jesuits.
Does anyone have any insights here?

Every snake has a head. I want it's head. (that sounded Wayyyy scarier than I intended)

Psss Obama has really nothing to do besides obey his string master. This does not concern me cause as I said Voting does nothing.

It's the puppet master that must be exposed, and stopped. They send war criminals to court for judgment... These people are war criminals. Go back, and research G. bush's great grandfather if you care about this. One hour on the net will tie some of this together for all of you.
Mussolini was put in power same for Hitler. Guess who did that...

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

I know... Find your own info source. It is all out here if you collect the bread crumbs.

I may as well call the NSA collect. I hit every big keyword in this one!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 08:21:36 AM by zombie »

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2014, 08:35:21 AM »
It is unfortunate that Americans don't understand that the people have the power, not the government. If the people in this country would stop being mindless sheep we could right this country again. As an example, we do have to buy gas for our vehicles, but we don't have to buy everything they sell in there wonderful little convenience stores. If we ALL started to buy "only" gas and nothing else that would be a huge hit to there bottom line.
     They systematically shut down all the mom and pop gas stations and convenience stores for a reason. Why don't we do the same thing to them? If 1 person didn't buy anything for a day nobody cares. If 100 million people do the same thing do you think they would notice? I do.
    If its money that rules them let's take it away. A full blown armed assault is not necessary. A well planned step by step attack on where they live is what is needed to stop them from running this country into the ground.
    Of the people, by the people, and FOR the people! That's how it started and that's what it needs to return to.

Ride safe everyone, mscmkr

We have ONE grocery store in Carrabelle. I have NOT been it for almost 8 years. It is my boycott against the manager of the store, and his sh** moral fiber.
at avg 100$$$'s per week we all spend on whatever 8 years equals $41,600 dollars I have NOT spent in that sh** bags store. I saw him at dinner 2 nights ago, and I reminded him of what a F'd up person gets when they enter my world

Part of the problem Msc is we do NOT have any power over the Govt. They force us out. The only influence over them is not here in the US.

I LOVE your idea of boycoting the Oil Comp. "gift shops" consider that a done deal on my end. I have many dear friends that will come on the forum, and SWEAR what I say is 100% true.
Problem is I don't know how many take any of this serious enough to take a stand.

Let's see what just this site can do. Anyone that thinks they can help by NOT buying CRAP at these stores is more than a brother. Ask your dear friends to do the same. I want to hear about this from some random person that knows nothing about Kymco Forum.

Can ANYONE here word a flyer in such a manor that anyone would understand the message, and the reason? You can Email me a PDF or Jpeg so I can copy/print thousands of them. I will NEVER divulge the source.
Simple to the point, and touching all the bases in large print so it can be understood in a 10 second glance? I suck at things like that. Maybe an Ad. guy or teacher can do something.
I can post them all over my town every day until it is heard, and understood. If anyone else is willing I will email a copy to be repeated all over the globe. PitBull my friends... PitBull!

How is that for a friendly / fun / scooter guy. I think we really can do something. thanks from my heart Msc.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 08:44:39 AM by zombie »

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2014, 09:44:59 AM »
Here is the link to my first post on The Hull Truth boating forum...

http://www.thehulltruth.com/bilge/606449-new-site.html

Hell... I just found you have to log in there to see posts in "The Bilge".
If anything cool happens I will copy it to here. This is my Intro post there...

Hi all!

My name is Ken, and I own a small boat repair, and restoration business down in Beautiful Carrabelle Fl.
I have been working on boats for 43 years, and know a thing or three about three or five things.
My company name is Max Marine Restoration & repair, and I personally know a few of you here (maybe not the Bilge crew) but I do have alot of customers that post on your forum regularly.

I have been reading/studying several things that bother the f*** out of me, and one of your members suggested I post some of my thoughts here. So here I am.

I wish you ALL to know I am NOT a hate monger or sh** stirrer. When it comes to people. I respect Everyones right to an opinion, and will never fight to deny anyones freedom of speech.
Actually I am perhaps one of the most caring people you may run across. Those that know me among your members will vouch for that,

I think it best for me to simply link you all to the forum I posted a thread on tonight. It's on Kymco Forum. This is a Scooter forum that I have been posting on for 5-6-7 8- years? I forget... It is my goal there to help as many people as I can repair/maintain their transportation. I am Very good at what I do, and wish to help as many people as I can. The forum is my conduit for doing this

Back to my reason for being here... I have a new goal in my life, and I realize it is one I cannot accomplish alone. There is a LOT of information I do not yet have as well as methods or resources to archive this goal. Don't jump ship yet. I have never nor will I ever ask for or accept anything from anyone. What I need is information/direction/and opinions, and I understand all of these are in abundance in the Bilge.(you can smile now if you like)

Here is the link to my post on K.F. http://www.kymcoforum.com/index.php?topic=12301.0

You have to know me to realize this is VERY serious to me. Look at my post tally there. I am the leading poster on a forum that has been around for YEARS, and I do not lie, or deceive anyone ever.

If any of you here have any input on my thoughts I am all ears. You will quickly understand my goal. I want exposure of the REAL FACTS. I want people to see things that have been hidden from us all.
I am NO malcom X or freak out of the Meth shed. I am a man that cares about people more than I care about anything you can acquire in any shop/store/crack house/package store.
One hell of a post for a new member eh! I am going to link this thread to My home... Kymco Forum. Maybe something will have been born today that really matters. Not just another toy boat!

Thank you all for following this. My intentions are sincere, and my gratitude is immense.
Thank you!... Zombie

3 views, and no response... yet!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 10:54:15 AM by zombie »

Chris0381

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2014, 11:24:17 AM »
Unfortunately Zombie has only spoke about the tip of the iceburg, not to mention the corruption in wallstreet and the pork issues that are a diseases in our society. If the market could not be manipulated, there would be practically no reason to have a market in today's world and the financial institutions would probably collapse.
2013 Super 8 50cc 2T Air Cooled Mfg'd 2012
Stock pipe derestriction
Smooth Boss
6.5gm Dr Pulley sliders
Malossi Torsion Controller
Malossi Fly Clutch- yellow springs
Polini Variator
#95 Main Jet
Purple Malossi Contra Spring
42 MPH on the flats with the wind

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()