Author Topic: dealer reply to LIKE engine problem  (Read 3694 times)

vespbretta

• "Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
    • View Profile
Re: dealer reply to LIKE engine problem
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2014, 06:45:14 PM »
Stig, is there a chance to get these stumbles on a video and/or sound record during the 20-30 steady cruise rides somehow? Helmetcamera, Go Pro, Mobile/Microphone mounted close to the Engine etc.? So you won´t necessarily need to prove the stumble issue with the mechanic behind you on the scooter. because this might cause other warranty issues due to overload rides. And then they can´t get away with "runs perfectly"...
The Video/Sound File would then also be very interesting for the forums community to see/hear.
Cheers,
Robo

Kymco Like LX 200i white/blue 2014; FACO Rear Crash Bars; Kymco Front Crash Bar; Puig Windshield Traffic;  Shido Battery LTX9-BS LION; 13gr. Dr. Pulley sliders and sliding pieces; Throttle control; Full synth. 10W-50 Motor- & Synth Gearoil; modified Topcase; Italian Badges and Stickers

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Re: dealer reply to LIKE engine problem
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2014, 12:36:18 AM »
Stig, is there a chance to get these stumbles on a video and/or sound record during the 20-30 steady cruise rides somehow? Helmetcamera, Go Pro, Mobile/Microphone mounted close to the Engine etc.? So you won´t necessarily need to prove the stumble issue with the mechanic behind you on the scooter. because this might cause other warranty issues due to overload rides. And then they can´t get away with "runs perfectly"...
The Video/Sound File would then also be very interesting for the forums community to see/hear.
Hey Robo,
I don't have a video camera, or know how to post a video......and with this scoot banging and crashing down the road I'm not sure I'd pick up in intermittent hiccups from down there.
I'm going to try to do a TPS test - am thinking  this is the next best avenue to explore.....soon as I figure out how to do it on the ECU.
Will go out now and do the TPS reset...see if that helps.
I'm gathering up all these ideas from you scooteristas~!
Thanks, Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()