Author Topic: TROLLING  (Read 5000 times)

LidoCA

• I LIKE chinese plastic.
    • View Profile
Re: TROLLING
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2014, 12:51:48 AM »
If I am following this correctly, we went from trolls to donuts to burger king, then back to trolls.
 I vote for donuts.
I believe that if trolls ate more donuts, they would be happier.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 12:53:29 AM by LidoCA »
Steve
I have ridden well over 17 miles on my scooters.

2013 LIKE 200i LX.
2016 Yamaha SMax
2014 Yamaha Majesty
La Mirada, Ca.

kingkymco125

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2014, 05:43:33 AM »
Back to burgers, whoppers are the best chain burger out there. World wide chain ok.

For the chain burgers it all depends. In my opinion the best national chain burger is Wendy's. Here in the west via Vegas, one could argue that In N Out Burger has the best burgers. Those who are from the mid-west and New York metro area, the argument could be made for White Castle. I grew up in New York City and I will take White Castle anytime over In N Out. I do not like Carl's JR. since those burgers are nasty. Let the burger wars begin. 8)
David M.  Las Vegas, Nevada
New 2012 Kymco Agility 125cc bike

arcanum70

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2014, 05:59:58 AM »
For the chain burgers it all depends. In my opinion the best national chain burger is Wendy's. Here in the west via Vegas, one could argue that In N Out Burger has the best burgers. Those who are from the mid-west and New York metro area, the argument could be made for White Castle. I grew up in New York City and I will take White Castle anytime over In N Out. I do not like Carl's JR. since those burgers are nasty. Let the burger wars begin. 8)

White Castle???  Oh, you mean diarrhea burgers.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2014, 02:59:01 PM »
If I am following this correctly, we went from trolls to donuts to burger king, then back to trolls.
 I vote for donuts.
I believe that if trolls ate more donuts, they would be happier.
I think what we're doing is thinking of things that can defeat the meanness of trolls....(who live in damp & dark sad little places with only their PCs and a 1/3 cup of watery coffee)
Therefore, the NFL and apple pie are appropriate add ons here.... :-) :-)
Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2014, 03:08:15 PM »
I'll go w/ the Whopper as well.

Kudos to you too Dee Dee. It's a whole new world now. Too bad it's the people in charge that need to be "adjusted" but it's the people they "look after" that pay the price.

Pssss... It's always fun dropping a load on flounder. ;D
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2014, 03:28:08 PM »
They say I am a "Troll" for having been born in Michigans' Lower Peninsula  ( you know....under the Bridge/Mighty Mac ) , but- then , I moved to the Upper Peninsula (Yooper/U.P.-er Country ) ....  So I became a Trooper (no longer a Troll, yet, not totally a Yooper ) .

Does any of this apply ???  8)
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

arcanum70

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2014, 04:44:49 PM »
I'm just a fat ugly bald guy that enjoys hanging out under bridges.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2014, 09:11:08 PM »
White Castle???  Oh, you mean diarrhea burgers.

That would be MURDER burgers!

And for the best chain burger find a place called "Flamers" mostly in Fl and are damned good, made to order fresh.

Also look up a place called Chee-burger, Chee-burger said like the Saturdayt night live skit. great burgers and shakes.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

TroutBum

• 2012 Like 200i (sold)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2014, 09:12:08 PM »
Out in California In-N-Out burgers is king. Lines both from walk in and drives through equal more traffic then all the combined other fast-food burger places in a given city. We don't have Horton's out here just Starbucks or Peet's on every corner. We do have DD, but if your tired of the same old donuts we have Psycho Donuts. The place and the donuts are well,,, psycho. Checkout their website. http://psycho-donuts.com/aboutus.html Their donuts are really good.

TroutBum

• 2012 Like 200i (sold)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2014, 09:16:30 PM »
As for trolling, I tend to do that from time to time when fishing, but prefer to cast.  ::)

arcanum70

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2014, 11:43:45 PM »
Personally I'm an Arby's fan.

But, when it comes to chain burger places, when I drove truck there was a place in Texas, I think it was called What a burger, or something like that.  They were great.  The burgers were good, and they brought them right to your table after you ordered.

kingkymco125

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2014, 03:36:21 AM »
Out in California In-N-Out burgers is king. Lines both from walk in and drives through equal more traffic then all the combined other fast-food burger places in a given city. We don't have Horton's out here just Starbucks or Peet's on every corner. We do have DD, but if your tired of the same old donuts we have Psycho Donuts. The place and the donuts are well,,, psycho. Checkout their website. http://psycho-donuts.com/aboutus.html Their donuts are really good.

In and Out Burger most profitable store is in Vegas just west of the Las Vegas Strip by the I-15 and Tropicana Avenue. Fat Burger is decent too. Blue Bell ice cream out of Texas has some of best ice cream I have ever had.
David M.  Las Vegas, Nevada
New 2012 Kymco Agility 125cc bike

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2014, 10:02:44 PM »
I'm just a fat ugly bald guy that enjoys hanging out under bridges.

Found you Axy! I KNEW you would slip up eventually.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Silent Matters

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2014, 12:45:22 PM »
In-N-Out burgers are popping up everywhere in Texas now and they are one of my favorites, but have some independent joints I prefer. As for coffee: Einstein's Bagels rock my world as do their bagels. Donuts: Krispy Kreme but prefer bagels.
“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” Bilbo

arcanum70

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2014, 08:01:50 PM »
Donuts and coffee?  I'm a New Englander (specifically a Vermonter), so it's Dunkin' Donuts all the way for me.  Tried Tim Horton's a few times when I lived in Columbus, OH, and never really liked them.  But, they have great soup there.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()