Author Topic: EBOLA  (Read 11766 times)

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
Re: EBOLA
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2014, 12:10:07 AM »
Nooooooooooooooo! My retarded,Alzheimer, aborted self is now quad doomed.

F' it... I'm taking up Meth! Seeee Yaaaaa!

Breaking Bad(ly) are we ?
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2014, 12:22:56 AM »
I'm smarter than that. I make meth from all natural ingredients...
4 bottles of jack Daniels
3 ounces of radon encrusted granite
2 piles of fresh cow dung
1 chicken

You know it's "cooked" when the chicken passes, the dung doesn't smell anymore, and the Jack is gone. Then it's PARTY TIME!

I can't post what you do w/ the radon/granite. Skad might not like that.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2014, 04:21:31 AM »
I'm smarter than that. I make meth from all natural ingredients...
4 bottles of jack Daniels
3 ounces of radon encrusted granite
2 piles of fresh cow dung
1 chicken

You know it's "cooked" when the chicken passes, the dung doesn't smell anymore, and the Jack is gone. Then it's PARTY TIME!

I can't post what you do w/ the radon/granite. Skad might not like that.

PARTAY !!!    8) 8) 8)
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2014, 05:34:02 AM »
Zombie party in my yard...

"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2014, 03:27:21 PM »
Zombie party in my yard...

Great times were had by all !

Porkie

• View Profile
2014 Polaris Ranger 800 crew cab 4x4
2012 Honda Goldwing Blue
2013 Kymco Xciting RI ABS in gold/ orange
2005 Suzuki Burgman 650 blue metallic
KF6GUW Amateur Extra

SgtShak

• '13 Kymco GT300i / '11 Vespa Lx150 (wifes)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2014, 10:59:57 PM »
Living inside of a condom......Are there really numbers at the very end of them?  Welcome back Pal.
Don't be afraid....It's only a scooter!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2014, 12:54:22 AM »
Been hoping you were around Sarge! We have work to do here. There is a self confessed Free Mason among us. Don't stare... He' just a few posts up. Shhhh! There sneaky Scotsmen.

This is not a scare tactic. The issue is the virus is a true blue killer. AIDS is nothing compared to this.
It may or may not become an issue in the US but it will be an issue globally, which in turn WILL effect us.

Just this comment alone turns my stomach...  New cases of Ebola are now "rising exponentially" in the three hardest-hit countries, Guinea, Liberia, and Sierra Leone,"

As of October 8, 2014
(Updated October 10, 2014)

Total Cases: 8400

Laboratory-Confirmed Cases: 4656

Total Deaths: 4033

In what 3 months? It took Iraq 3 years to kill that many Americans, and they have GUNS.
This thing is spreading, and the US can do nothing to stop[ it or help.
 What CAN happen (IMHO) is the world will go on Lock down. No one comes or goes anywhere.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/camps1.htm

All I'm saying is the stage is set. One quirky little bitch in charge decides what will happen. Not us! That's what bothers me.

forgot... Yeah! The condom numbers are real. I found that out in 3rd grade.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 12:58:26 AM by zombie »

ts1

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2014, 06:06:25 AM »
USA and Spain (and in future perhaps Uk and Germany, but already many times before African countries) have proved their inability to treat Ebola without infecting the medical professionals.
Despite gastight protective overalls!
Wait until Ebola spreads into Asia ... do you really think, the health system in India or China can do, what the most advanced nations can't do?
Every infected medic is a virus distributor and must not work, instead he timely needs some other medics to care for him all around the clock. That easily causes an overload of the health system, like already happened in some countries.

SgtShak

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2014, 06:00:51 PM »
Okay....Enough with the statistics.  We are doing nothing other than adding to the scare tactic.
Wanna hear something really scary.  TIME magazine chose the two youngest Kardashian/Jenner sisters as two of the top 25 influential teens.  Now that's the beginning of an epidemic.  First things first......if you want to stop the scare tactic....TURN OFF THE 24 HRS/DAY NEWS.  That brain washing is too much for anyone.  Next, Zombie starts to build an arc while the rest of us gather up all the beautiful people. (which probably means that all of us are not included)  We need to do this wisely.  Beauty is only skin deep.  I personally think that we should ask Oprah...she is an expert on everything.  We meet at Zombies' place for one last knock down drag out party.  We help him roll up and re-lube his new home and try to re-package it...just in case a non-beautiful person sneaks on board (or if it's after 2:00AM).  We then set sail for some tropical island in the Pacific.  We'll wait a few months until the smoke clears and then return home.  By then the world will be on to something new AND the 2015's should be available.   I don't want to make light of a very serious matter...but sometimes we need to.  And if anything good came out of this, at least it ended the NFL/ Ray Rice domestic violence coverage.  We need to start discussing our list of "beautiful people". 

Porkie

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2014, 06:59:18 PM »

No, there is nothing whatsoever to fear about this made up Ebola outbreak as it's all just another SCARE TACTIC to fool the fools.

Africa vacation anyone?

http://news.newsmax.com/?K6OvYsdabanKk84tWjORjM22EDseblU1K&http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/who-ebola-africa/2014/10/14/id/600579/?ns_mail_uid=29896006&ns_mail_job=1590409_10142014&s=al&dkt_nbr=tgpnuoof

Sam:)

« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 07:57:49 PM by Porkie »
2014 Polaris Ranger 800 crew cab 4x4
2012 Honda Goldwing Blue
2013 Kymco Xciting RI ABS in gold/ orange
2005 Suzuki Burgman 650 blue metallic
KF6GUW Amateur Extra

ts1

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2014, 08:01:08 PM »
Africa vacation anyone?
No, thank you.
My wife is from those countries threatened by Ebola and in contrast to previous years, she now doesn't wan't to spend vacations there. Regular phone calls are enough to know how our relatives feel in the moment.
Of course there may be people think they'd know much more about Africa than African natives living in Africa for a lifetime. Yet these know-alls struggle to find Africa on the globe!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2014, 10:47:38 PM »
There is just far to much for me to process here.

The only thing I can focus on is who put the Who in charge of all this. They suck soooo much it hurts to think about them.

SgtShak

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2014, 11:13:07 PM »
agreed.....so we'll keep them off the arc.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2014, 11:18:06 PM »
That was never a question...

Rhonda Rousey, and Mariah Carey have to come tho. Rhonda because of security, and Mariah cause she's so frigin crazy... she makes me laugh.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()