Author Topic: EBOLA  (Read 11767 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: EBOLA
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2014, 03:26:20 AM »
I found this in a Ytube vid. The vid is titled "The most perfectly timed photos ever"

"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2014, 02:00:29 PM »
There is just far to much for me to process here.

The only thing I can focus on is who put the Who in charge of all this. They suck soooo much it hurts to think about them.

BUT...." I ride a GS Scooter with my hair cut neat " .
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2014, 04:15:13 PM »
They still suck! I never liked the music from that era anyway. I liked the 50's stuff as a kid,Mostly Motown.
Then I skipped everything, and went straight to Punk/Alternative.

I still listen to the same stuff.

Anyway I thought U2 (Bono, and crew) were the ones in charge of Africa? They must be on Vaca, and the Who stepped in. I hope they all get Herpes.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 01:39:01 AM by zombie »
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2014, 12:02:39 PM »
They still suck! I never liked the music from that era anyway. I liked the 50's stuff as a kid,Mostly Motown.
Then I skipped everything, and went straight to Punk/Alternative.

I still listen to the same stuff.

Anyway I thought U2 (Bono, and crew) were the ones in charge of Africa? They must be on Vaca, and the Who stepped in. I hope the all get Herpes.

I grew up in Motown State, so like it , as well. Bigger on the Blues, tho' .

Bono sucks the most.Egotistical Ass .

Gimme Morrison anyday . ;)
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2014, 01:46:52 AM »
Ahhh yes. Morrison. He inspired my "fighting" days w/ his Jig! What was this thread about?

RubenC

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2014, 03:49:27 AM »
Just found out today, that a student from my daughter's middle school flew back from Cleveland on the same flight as the 2nd nurse who has contracted Ebola. 
From the Great Nation called Texas. Oops I mean the Great State called Texas

Porkie

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2014, 11:17:23 AM »
My original posting was about Ebola since it is potential crisis, getting worse daily. Then all of a sudden the topic is hijacked by music videos, drug jokes and the like.

Last time I mentioned that one of my threads was completely hijacked, then my 'complaint,' got completely deleted??

Sam:)
2014 Polaris Ranger 800 crew cab 4x4
2012 Honda Goldwing Blue
2013 Kymco Xciting RI ABS in gold/ orange
2005 Suzuki Burgman 650 blue metallic
KF6GUW Amateur Extra

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2014, 11:04:04 PM »
Sorry Sam... I thought the WHO applied. The insanity facing us is about the same as them being "rock stars".
Besides I thought you were looking for some "light hearted" conversation surrounding a horrific situation.

To answer your first post... No! Kymcos can not out run Ebola. Not if the stay on the ground anyway. If you drove directly toward the Sun... Maybe they could. But which is actually worse?

I'll do my best to stick w/ you on the topic.

Mr. Ruben... Keep your kid OUT OF SCHOOL for the next 14-20 days. I most certainly would if the school system has not taken steps in this direction.
Everyone here knows, this is a VERY REAL situation. It could be much much more than any of us are prepared for.
Y2K was a joke. This is happening.

I hope we all are here in a years time.
Again... Sorry for jacking your thread Mr. Sam.

Porkie

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2014, 01:54:20 PM »
Thanks Zombie, I have also 'hijacked' threads and really didn't realize it at the time!

You are obviously an intelligent person so let me state this Ebola scenario as compared to an outbreak of malware on the WWW.

I am a Computer Tech and IT guy, own my own Hi-tech business and work many. many hours daily on INFECTED computers of all kinds and see it all.

Computer Malware, let's say starts at ground zero by a conscious decision by someone to purposely spread the 'VIRUS' to as many computer's as possible, for monetary gain usually or for bragging rights within the perverted 'hacker' community, fun, or even as we know, a form of technological terrorism with it's vast ramifications. Let's briefly look at the exponential spread of a computer malware program and just ponder the spread and growth and equate it somewhat with the Ebola outbreak that is spreading right now:

I, innocently and inadvertently, send you an infected link, email attachment or a picture and you 'open' it up not knowing as I didn't that imbedded in the communication was malware, some benign and some cancerous! I also sent it to say, 20 other people, you being one of those and the 20 people sent it to 20 others and so on and so on. The 'growth' of this infection can and is staggering in the potential numbers involved.

Remember, that some of this malicious Malware hides itself deeply within the operating system, to do all kinds of 'evil' in the background, unlike some that make their selves known immediately showing pop-ups and all kinds of programs that take over the user's computers. The later is normally 'easy' by comparison to eliminate. (Heal)

Ebola isn't normally readily and immediately apparent in infected people and so, like a computer virus, it can spread the same way, exponentially with rapidly growing numbers. Lots of infected people have been released into the general population out of ignorance (or maybe design!!!) and they will or may infect others. We need to think about the incubation period from initial contact and use mandatory physical restraint as an attempt to stop this terrible disease/ virus.

I remember a story about a man that went to work for another person and was told that the employer couldn't afford to pay a livable wage. The man said it was okay and said he'd settle for 1 cent per hour for the first day but it would DOUBLE each day after that as in 2 cents per hour the next day and 4 cents per hour the next day and so on and so on. The employer agreed:): Do the math yourself for the fun of it and see how much the man was making by the end of the month:)

The above story is meant to show how this Ebola thing can escalate very easily with terrible effects.

I won't at this time get into the political realm of why this situation is treated so lightly by this Administration but I was flabbergasted to see that Obummer appointed an Ebola Czar (Czar-Russian) with absolutely no medical experience but he is a Lawyer and a loyal Obummer supporter:)

Gotta go to work! Have a great weekend.

Sam:)

2014 Polaris Ranger 800 crew cab 4x4
2012 Honda Goldwing Blue
2013 Kymco Xciting RI ABS in gold/ orange
2005 Suzuki Burgman 650 blue metallic
KF6GUW Amateur Extra

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2014, 01:46:48 AM »
Here's the big picture Sam,
It's NOT Obama. I it the illuminate. It's the people that spell check has no clue of.

You are 100000000000000000% correct in comparing to computer viruses. I play w/ them all day. My friends write code, and we swap these codes to sere which programs can "catch" them".
Instant, or "cloud" anti virus software is a frigging joke. The entire WQERB based community is a guinea pig. Every piece of code written is based on the honor system.
Google learned from the German group, and you Know who I mean. We are ALL at the mercy of info collectors. As a programmer you can clearly state more facts than I have.  As a individual computer user I can explain the measures I take to avoid the risks.
I have explained what I do here, and have had posts deleted due to people that don't realize what an individual can do.

I'll say it once again... Media Com attempted to route my traffic thru CIS. I use anti MAC spoofing software that detected this.
Long story short I used common software available on the WEB to crack CIS's system to donate 1.75 MILLION frequent flayer miles to Angel Flight.
i posted this here, and on several other forums. Guess what? I am still posting, and CIS has never showed up on my MAC address.

Now let's get to Ebola.
This is a virus that kills faster than AIDS, (which my mother died from) My sister wrote her Thesis on AIDS, and won a Chancellors award for it. Look up Debbe Klughers, and Keeping it Green!

I hate her, and what she does. If you are hitching a ride thru "her" town, she will call the cops. BUT she saves f***ing turtles.

The ONLY reason I bring this up is. EBOLA is real. All of us have a stake in this.
Last night I watched Glen Ifel? on America Weekly. THEY stated that City/State Govt. had more control over the spread of EBOLA than the FED. LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE!
Kenneth McLaughlin
Carrabelle, Fl.

(easy to find)]

I edited w/ MUCH more but timed out.
If you want to stay on topic, I imagine I will be available..
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 02:10:19 AM by zombie »

RubenC

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2014, 03:48:29 AM »
Now let's have some more fun.  I posted about my daughter and her school.  Now I am going to show how small the Metroplex (Fort Worth Dallas area). Yesterday, I was at a client site. A guy that works there informed me that on Sunday he was watching Dallas Cowboys with a friend.  That friend's girl friend was partying and allegedly doing adult beverage shots with Nina Pham at a club the day before she ended up in the hospital.   

My, my what a small world it is and let's see how everything plays out.

TLRam1

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2014, 05:41:06 AM »
Zombie,

I do like the music you posted, the run-of-the-mill one and the other I like but never would have found. Don't you have a music thread around here somewhere so I don't send this post off topic?
Terry
10 Kymco People S 250
87 Yamaha Riva 200 (Sold)
Allen TX (Dallas)
cli-maxridinggear.com

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2014, 04:30:55 PM »
Here it is TlRam.   http://www.kymcoforum.com/index.php?topic=12863.0

If I were you Ruben... I'd lock my doors. It's like Ebola is stalking you.

Just last night i was sitting here w/ a mouth full of pennies, and thinking...It's probably not a good idea to sit around w/ a mouth full of pennies.

It's relatively easy to contain a person that has been exposed. What about everything they have contacted... ie: money. One coin will hit several people in just a few minutes.
I am not particularly religious but I think a prayer can only help.

TLRam1

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2014, 02:20:38 AM »
Great, thanks!
Terry
10 Kymco People S 250
87 Yamaha Riva 200 (Sold)
Allen TX (Dallas)
cli-maxridinggear.com

RubenC

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2014, 03:24:14 AM »
Hey Zombie,

I went to Six Flags over Texas, I saw a lot of your brother and sisters Zombies.  Temperature for my family is normal today.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()