Author Topic: found these on ebay. thoughts?  (Read 11712 times)

donjack

• View Profile
Re: found these on ebay. thoughts?
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2015, 01:16:54 PM »
who would be the person to speak to about creating a new map, software engineer or a computer programmer? or someone completely different!! it might be worth looking into!! millions to be made!! (ok, 1000's (ok 100's (ok 10's) ))  ;D ;D ;D

I took her onto the motorway last night, but, due to roadworks I couldn't open her up fully!! but I could tell there was a big difference in acceleration there is probably a bit more top end too (hopefully!!). I got to 80 and the revs were just over 7k! I have 14g dr pulleys installed so I think it could be a combination of both working together! watch this space  ;) ;)

mamo, mine went together perfectly, I did however use a little silicone just to make sure that the joints were sealed!!

here are a couple of close ups, I hope you can see them!

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/donjack1964/WP_20150104_12_21_00_Pro_zpsae973dec.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/donjack1964/wp_20150104_12_20_47_pro1_zps9bcb08a9.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/donjack1964/wp_20150104_12_20_13_pro_zpsfd78db95.jpg

maybe you were sent the wrong part/ exhaust? just a thought.
cheers.
Don.
Why Ride 1 Mile When 10 Will Do!!

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2015, 07:54:43 PM »
Careful!
I bought Delkevic, but was not able to attach it.
The inside diameter of Linkpipe is 33mm, and outer diameter of the exhaust is absolutely impossible for 37mm.

It is the product of a really bad maker.
I did not do the user support at all either and returned goods against ebay/paypal.
I confirm the contents of the PDF file and should see what kind of state it is in.
http://www.2shared.com/document/jDf1c6XF/Delkevic.html

Mamo, did your pipe come with a header pipe? I'm not sure what you refer to as the "linkpipe". The exhaust kit should come with a different header pipe (the pipe that attaches to the cylinder head) of larger diameter. DonJack did yours come with a different header, or was it "slip on"?
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2015, 10:12:06 PM »
The "link pipe" is the part featured in Dons first Pict. It's the couple'r between the OEM pipe, and the slip on muffler. It clearly stated in that PDF that if the pie diameters/couple'r don't match then the supply of the proper part lies squarely on the manufacturer.

He just panicked, and sent it back too quickly.

"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2015, 12:01:49 AM »
Cool, missed that! That's kinda lame it didn't come with a header, imho that's the most performance robbing part on the stock system.
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

mamo

• View Profile
    • みんから/まもchan/Downtown 300i
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2015, 01:53:42 AM »
Do not misunderstand it. :-[
Because it is a slip-on type, header pipe is not bundled.
It links header pipe (original exhaust) and the silencer to the link pipe.

I ordered manufacture from a different production supplier, but cost 10,000 yen for Japanese Yen.

mamo

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2015, 02:05:40 AM »
Thank you for donjack. ;D

I watched a photograph.
It was carved a seal 32-35mm and size by a muffler belt, and the thing which I was donated to was the same.
However, the original exhaust pipe of my Downtown had an outer diameter of 37mm and I was connected and challenged it, but was not its size at all.

mamo

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2015, 02:23:14 AM »
To donjack  ;D

When you took off an original silencer, I thought that an original exhaust pipe was accompanied by a joint gasket thick, but did you remove it?

The outer diameter of the exhaust pipe was 35mm when I measured it.
It was 37mm in the state with the joint gasket.
May it be said that the exhaust pipe of my machine is bigger than the exhaust pipe of your machine?

donjack

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2015, 12:16:51 PM »
just for clarification I have just phoned delkevic uk, they told me that NO gaskets are used on our scoots, metal to metal so to speak, the guy I spoke to confirmed that I had done the right thing too by applying a small amount of sealer to the joints, everything was/ is nice and tight!
mamo, it is possible that in your country the header pipe is a different diameter, but I honestly wouldn't know for sure, I hope this helps!
cheers,
Don.

mamo

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2015, 01:55:06 AM »

donjack

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2015, 08:31:19 AM »
Mamo, looking at your picture, the gasket should have been removed. The gasket on my dt  came away with my original silencer
Cheers,
Don.

mamo

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2015, 03:02:01 AM »
Hello, donjack
What kind of feeling is the volume of sound of your "18 "Stainless Steel Muffler Silencer Exhaust Slip-on?"
I took "Exhaust Muffler Silencer Slip-on MINI 8", but have not been yet attached.
I do my best this weekend and am going to attach it.

donjack

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2015, 05:35:26 AM »
The 18" is quite loud!
I thought you had sent your exhaust back! Lost in translation?
Your 8" mini will probably be a bit louder still, I hope you have friendly neighbours!  ;D  ;D  ;D
Cheers,
Don.

mamo

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2015, 07:49:49 AM »
To donjack  ;D

You attached a projector light, but how did the power supply do it?
I want to remodel it like your motorcycle, too.
When I attach it, I want you to advise an art and matters that require attention.
I want to ask about the specifications of the light which you attached.

mamo

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2015, 02:49:54 AM »
Hello donjack ;D
Thank you for communication

"CREE U5 LED "is a good product.

It is three questions by addition.
1.Why did you have to remove bottom part of "the cage"?
2.In which device, do you change three phases of illumination of "CREE U5 LED "?
3.Did the + power supply connect it from battery directly?

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()