Author Topic: You Miss Are The Devil!!!  (Read 4300 times)

NeoGenesisMax

• View Profile
You Miss Are The Devil!!!
« on: December 17, 2014, 04:13:50 AM »
You Miss! YES YOU! You drove up behind me traveling at what had to be 50 mph in a 35 mph.  I was clipping away at 42 or so.  Suddenly from my right and left the shine of a thousand suns begins reflecting into my eyes from my mirrors.  Four orbs of searing douchbaggery, because of course you have your fog lights on as well on this well lit fog free night.  You begin to ride my ass so hard I have flashbacks of church as an alter boy.  Yes there was a lane often referred to as the "passing lane" next to you.  Yes there was nobody else for miles on the road.  Yes I was already speeding enough to be ticketed.  But you miss, clearly own this and alas every road.  How dare I force you to interact with another human in the smallest of ways.  How dare I slightly distract you from what must have been the best phone conversation you've had in the last six hours.  Hell, who needs to see what the streets have to throw at me when, like I earlier stated, these are your roads and I should be grateful you haven't run me over already.  You miss are the devil!!!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 07:11:26 PM by NeoGenesisMax »

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: You Miss Are The Devil!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 04:23:34 AM »
Perhaps she was a Jehovah simply trying to spread the word.
Or maybe Ed McMahon's daughter attempting to give you one of the giant size checks.

I think maybe... your a bit touchy lately Neo.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 04:54:52 AM »
Best option for ass hats like this; get behind them, with high beam on, and follow them for as long as you see fit. They'll get the message.
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, 06:11:43 AM »
Or just pull out a heater, and start spraying.

This is America...

"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 12:34:30 PM »
Funny ...this woman (and ALL her friends and relatives ) are frequently seen around here . Especially in front of my house , where limit is 35 MPH , and they feel that 60 MPH is too slow .

Just down the road , last Summer , one of her Cronies was behind a Navy Reserve woman that was waiting to make a left turn into small roadside farm stand (1/2 mile visibility from Northand South) and hit her SO HARD from behind that he drove her SUV across the road/spun her around and back to the original side and into a house . Stopped fora moment, then took off down the road . Witnesses performed CPR   ( 79.9% of the time CPR is not successful ) to no avail .

They think that cell phone use/alcohol , as well as the obvious speeding , wereat fault, Driver was located thanks to Game Wardens happening to have a plane in the area at the time .
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 05:38:53 PM »
That (to me) is automatic Life in Prison. Simply because he left the scene.

In a situation like that I understand people react on "instinct". Unfortunately this persons instinct was to flee. That says EVERYTHING about how/what, people are taught in the United States.
Video games where the object is to kill, violent TV shows are the norm, and consequences are laughable at best.

It's despicable!

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2014, 06:16:29 PM »
That (to me) is automatic Life in Prison. Simply because he left the scene.

In a situation like that I understand people react on "instinct". Unfortunately this persons instinct was to flee. That says EVERYTHING about how/what, people are taught in the United States.
Video games where the object is to kill, violent TV shows are the norm, and consequences are laughable at best.

It's despicable!

You nailed it!
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2014, 06:26:35 PM »
The reality of it is (IMHO), nothing will get better.
There are FAR too many people on this planet, and that creates an insulator or curtain that is protecting those that wish to continue these foul actions.

Put two people in a room, and everyone knows who farted. Put two hundred in a room... the curtain.
bottom line? We're in the midst of a sh** storm.

NeoGenesisMax

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2014, 07:17:33 PM »
Oops... Fixed a typo.... Well if zombie isnt gonna say it I will. Just over half of the world's human population needs to be thinned out. I say we "release the gimp" and let the zombie brain feast begin. As long as the zombies follow 28 Days later rules and simply starve to death after a time.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2014, 07:31:39 PM »
I completely agree (it is sad to say).
What I would like to see is all of us old crappers eliminated, and all of the younger/innocent's  allowed to rebuild the world.

The only real issue (i posted before) is I fear it will all replicate. Human nature is such that someone will ALWAYS determine that someone else is wrong, and needs to be eliminated. ( I just proved that I am no different).

The advantage I have is the zombie factor. I understand what death is, and I support giving life to those that wish for something better.
I think I would be a good zombie leader. Better than the one in Will Smiths movie.

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2014, 03:28:07 PM »
"Searing douchebaggery" is what did it for me! I KNOW what he is talking about perfectly. What to do about it is another matter. Dark enough to have all those lights on? Not too dark to talk on the phone. I'm in a hurry and THIS douchebag in front of me is SO slow. I'll just crowd him A LOT to give him a message, it will make me feel superior. And IF he finds a way to retreat successfully, it will make me feel SO SUPERIOR! This scenario repeats so often in so many places it begs to be a part of "human nature." People do this without vehicles. They do it in lines and just walking around the mall.

I think the only action on our part is to withdraw and save ourselves so we can involve later. What we have to watch for is being overtaken in a real highspeed chase prolonged by some pinhead cop. Find a place to break right or left and let 'em go.

Karl
Karl

Three motorcycles 1960-1977 (restored a 1955 BSA)
Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i
Navy tech, Ships Engineer, pilot and aircraft mechanic

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2014, 01:19:44 PM »
"Searing douchebaggery" is what did it for me! I KNOW what he is talking about perfectly. What to do about it is another matter. Dark enough to have all those lights on? Not too dark to talk on the phone. I'm in a hurry and THIS douchebag in front of me is SO slow. I'll just crowd him A LOT to give him a message, it will make me feel superior. And IF he finds a way to retreat successfully, it will make me feel SO SUPERIOR! This scenario repeats so often in so many places it begs to be a part of "human nature." People do this without vehicles. They do it in lines and just walking around the mall.

I think the only action on our part is to withdraw and save ourselves so we can involve later. What we have to watch for is being overtaken in a real highspeed chase prolonged by some pinhead cop. Find a place to break right or left and let 'em go.

Karl

Sad, but SOOO true . :'(

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2014, 12:20:59 AM »
Carry a can of red spray paint with you.if it happens again tell the cops to look for a car with a red X on it.....lol

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2014, 11:47:53 PM »
I have too many things to say...  Karl is right... Save yourself for the right fights.

Triesandluth

• Getting it, a mile per hour at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2014, 05:52:26 AM »
Carry a can of red spray paint with you.if it happens again tell the cops to look for a car with a red X on it.....lol
That's a great idea,  except for the possible vandalism charge.  It seems much safer than my usual thought process during those incidents.  I imagine myself one handed whipping off my helmet,  slowing down, and relentlessly smashing it into the side of their vehicle. 
Instead,  I just find a spot to remove myself from the road.
Maybe I have a bit of an inner violent side?
Almost...at...speed...limit... Aww, brake lights..

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()