Author Topic: You Miss Are The Devil!!!  (Read 4301 times)

NeoGenesisMax

• View Profile
Re: You Miss Are The Devil!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2014, 02:27:36 PM »
I picture reaching into my coat and drawing a pistol and firing w warning shot into their tire.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2014, 05:36:41 PM »
Most of us have the same thought. If everyone were armed, no one would act an ass.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2014, 05:43:26 PM »
If everyone was armed it would be like the wild west. Not that many people are armed in public and still people get shot in theaters for texting. If everyone was armed, we would have people getting shot for spitting on the sidewalk and cutting people off in traffic, which brings us to Russia.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yBVKsetWv4
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2014, 05:54:19 PM »
IDK Bro... I carry 80% of the time (even around town), and I assume most others do as well.
I find it makes for some very polite conversations, more than arrogance.

Granted I live in the sticks, (and the south) but we really have no crime around here. I can also add I have not once had to even insinuate I had a gun w/ me.

I carry, and I assume everyone else does. Let that sink in for a moment...
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

AMAC1680

• Outdoorsman, Advocate, Paraplegic
    • View Profile
    • SEGS4VETS
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2014, 08:01:40 PM »
IDK Bro... I carry 80% of the time (even around town), and I assume most others do as well.
I find it makes for some very polite conversations, more than arrogance.

Granted I live in the sticks, (and the south) but we really have no crime around here. I can also add I have not once had to even insinuate I had a gun w/ me.

I carry, and I assume everyone else does. Let that sink in for a moment...

I also assume everybody is packing, because down here so many are. If you look at the crime pockets it's where everyone is packing an "illegal" weapon.

A warning shot down here will get you killed almost every time. A handgun has only one use and it's not for a warning. If you move to draw your weapon then you continue the motion until you have discharged it and someone is killed.

Killed.......
That's why very few ever have to draw their gun. Most understand the tremendous responsibility and the need for restraint when they strap on their gun.

I'm of the same opinion, there are no better mannered men than those in a room where everyone is armed. 

Be Big,
AMAC
www.SEGS4VETS.org
2017 Lance Cali Classic 200i
2013 SYM RV200
2013 Kymco Downtown 300
2010 Lance Cali Classic-sold
1973 VW Dune Buggy
1974 VW Meyers Manx

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2014, 10:22:07 PM »
"I'm of the same opinion, there are no better mannered men than those in a room where everyone is armed.  "

Those are the very eloquent words I was searching for.

Show me a bus load of bleeding heart liberals, and I will show you a bus full of victims to be.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2014, 08:52:38 AM »
Happy Holiday Calo.

Case Closed!  (I love Archie)

AMAC1680

• View Profile
    • SEGS4VETS
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2014, 10:34:13 AM »
www.SEGS4VETS.org
2013 SYM RV200
2013 Kymco Downtown 300
1973 VW Dune Buggy
1974 VW Meyers Manx

Triesandluth

• Getting it, a mile per hour at a time
    • View Profile
Almost...at...speed...limit... Aww, brake lights..

AMAC1680

• View Profile
    • SEGS4VETS
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2014, 09:57:27 PM »
Great video,  loved that show.  It's amazing that the audience was laughing,  assuming that was before excessive canned laughter,  when you hear similar now and it's response is cheers.  (except from the yuppie scum)

Now that man was a patriot! I may spend some time finding some of those episodes,  just for nostalgia's sake.

It was the perfect show for the times. We all laughed at Archie and George, the classic stereotypes and it was good for race relations. It created conversation, challenged the conventional wisdom of the time. The stereotypes even more challenged with characters like the Lorenzos who were "role reversed"

In the end the only two rational people were Edith and Weezie. They were friends, spoke the truth at a time women were still "on the rise" and made sence while their husbands were off the wall.

Damn it was a great show that because of our "correct" world doesn't show up much on the tube.
www.SEGS4VETS.org
2013 SYM RV200
2013 Kymco Downtown 300
1973 VW Dune Buggy
1974 VW Meyers Manx

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2014, 10:26:22 PM »
Calling something "Politically Correct" is nothing more than another brick in the wall between us, and free speech.

I'm starting to think there's more than fluoride in our water.

wkreps

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2015, 07:21:03 PM »
Carry a can of red spray paint with you.if it happens again tell the cops to look for a car with a red X on it.....lol
I'd love to spray paint all fog lights black. Yet another reason I'd like to get some extra beams on my scoot (flawed logic i know). Payback.
Wayne

2wheelfun

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2015, 07:49:41 PM »
Confucious say, when on scooter don't piss anyone off in a cage. Cage will win every time!

TheHelmetHook.com

• Inventor of The Helmet Hook
    • View Profile
    • The Helmet Hook
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2015, 09:44:08 PM »
Oops... Fixed a typo.... Well if zombie isnt gonna say it I will. Just over half of the world's human population needs to be thinned out. I say we "release the gimp" and let the zombie brain feast begin. As long as the zombies follow 28 Days later rules and simply starve to death after a time.

A buddy of mine once told me "The intelligence in the world is constant but the population is growing" and yes, the herd should be thinned, A LOT!
Inventor and manufacturer of The Helmet Hook (TheHelmetHook.com). Member price is $13.95 shipped to the USA and $2 extra for international shipping. Post in one of my threads that you want one and I will PM with payment instructions. ALWAYS looking for resellers WORLDWIDE. Persons or Businesses..

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()