Author Topic: I posted this for my new Lil' Bro Gosku but it applies to all of us...  (Read 1299 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile

I hope it helps~~~ to think. Just dis regard the word "Bible". It's only an example...
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 02:20:27 AM by zombie »
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
Re: I posted this for my new Lil' Bro Gosku but it applies to all of us...
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 02:31:59 AM »
Something I just heard on this vid.
"give me heat, and then I'll add wood."

You all know better.

Just trying to help.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

MooseMax

• This space for rent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 08:20:10 AM »
Lately i've been listening to this kind of stuff on my headphones while getting stuff done.  Brian Tracy, Anthony Robbins, and other greats.  I put this on my playlist... 
People 250
San Francisco, USA

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 04:19:52 PM »
It really can't hurt anything. UNLESS they have that subliminal stuff going on... I had an urge to walk to Spain all night. Maybe I played the wrong vid... :o

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2015, 03:17:26 PM »
Food for thought, a good listen and something to ponder for sure.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2015, 10:07:31 PM »
I am at a crossroad in my life lately, and have been re-thinking just about everything.

I'm on sort of a mission to learn all the things I always wanted to. Getting rid of the things that just plain piss me off, and wholeheartedly flexing the muscle that our countries founders gifted to us in the form of our now tattered constitution.

It SUCKS when 50 years of doing just doesn't satisfy.

Long story short... Watch out world. I'm not taking any more sh**, and I have started a few lists. I figure I have MAYBE 20 more years, and every one of them will be on my terms.

Fight the good fight, and keep the fire lit!

MoToFaLcon

• I Fly....
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2015, 04:22:30 AM »
Thanks for that Zombie, great video!  Somehow deep inside me, i already knew this, but couldnt put it into words like that.  Its true! Has to be!  I agree.
WTF, i have a Ninja 650!!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2015, 04:39:47 AM »
You know what I can't figure Moto?

How other people KNOW this shi@! 

We ALL know this! Why don't we all LIVE it? Fluoride?  Chlorine? Oppression? FOX News? 

WTF???????????????????????? I'm TIRED of dealing w/ the limits. There is a Whole Nuther way. Problem is... when you spread the news, people in general think you're NUTZ.

Well, I'll see some of you on top of the water tower, and some of you in the cross hairs. Feed me ammo or feed me flesh! 

Love Zombie! (Please don't call the NSA just yet. I'm still feeling my bones)

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()