Author Topic: Piaggio goes Ape  (Read 4732 times)

TheHelmetHook.com

• Inventor of The Helmet Hook
    • View Profile
    • The Helmet Hook
Re: Piaggio goes Ape
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2015, 12:28:46 AM »

Give Bees A Chance  ( I know...puns are the lowest form of humor )

Without Bees ( not Wasps)...we all die .       :'(

You're right from what I read and besides, I always DID like bees. Gotten stung twice and still like'em.
Once when I caught one in my hand and once when I happened to have one in my shirt???
My fault both times though. Also, I think they're pretty and honey is awesome   :)
Inventor and manufacturer of The Helmet Hook (TheHelmetHook.com). Member price is $13.95 shipped to the USA and $2 extra for international shipping. Post in one of my threads that you want one and I will PM with payment instructions. ALWAYS looking for resellers WORLDWIDE. Persons or Businesses..

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2015, 02:48:23 PM »
Honey really IS awesome !Don't tell Big Pharma because then they will have to find a way to play down all the health benefits it has ( allergies,colds,flu,antibacterial,healing wounds,cancer,etc. , etc. , etc.) . 

:-X :-X :-X
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

TheHelmetHook.com

• View Profile
    • The Helmet Hook
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2015, 12:13:27 AM »
No kidding. Zombie is right in the fact that they're killing us (being on purpose or not)
Inventor and manufacturer of The Helmet Hook (TheHelmetHook.com). Member price is $13.95 shipped to the USA and $2 extra for international shipping. Post in one of my threads that you want one and I will PM with payment instructions. ALWAYS looking for resellers WORLDWIDE. Persons or Businesses..

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2015, 04:40:13 PM »
Neat little campers, I'd prefer a 500cc to move that around at any speed or up hills of any size.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2015, 07:56:39 PM »
B&L: Those two prudes actually sent the two sheilas home?

Karl
Karl

Three motorcycles 1960-1977 (restored a 1955 BSA)
Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i
Navy tech, Ships Engineer, pilot and aircraft mechanic

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2015, 03:02:04 AM »
B&L: Those two prudes actually sent the two sheilas home?

Karl

Haha right? Lose the guy, and cram both chicks in the sidecar!!!! But hey, they are British after all........
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

TheHelmetHook.com

• View Profile
    • The Helmet Hook
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2015, 03:32:05 AM »
Neat little campers, I'd prefer a 500cc to move that around at any speed or up hills of any size.

Yep, that WOULD be cool

TheHelmetHook.com

• View Profile
    • The Helmet Hook
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2015, 03:32:16 AM »

Yep, that WOULD be cool

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()