Author Topic: plug chop?  (Read 3231 times)

chaz35

• old guy
    • View Profile
Re: plug chop?
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2015, 12:10:37 AM »
Your scooter looks great, I like the color.  Awesome place to ride too.  Where I ride lots of traffic, most streets are straight with lots of red lights and stop signs.  I really enjoy the turns, not that many LOLs.
1st and 2nd usually have an unfair advantage.  3rd is usually the best, can learn the most from.  paraphrased from Don Quixote, over 400 years ago, still true today

gosku

• Start me up!
    • View Profile
Re: plug chop?
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2015, 10:43:43 AM »
I've got lots of traffic in the city in the summer, there are around 30,000 people who live here but often 100,000+ tourists which come to visit. But there are only 2 places in the whole city with the traffic lights! Riding a car in the city in the summer is a pain. I like the turns too, I'm lucky that we've got some places where you only have the turns and no straights. Riding means fun! The stock Kenda tires were awful for these turns, their profile was so edgy that it was easy for the bike to fall on the ground on more extreme turns. Had some accidents caused by that. Now I've got Michelin City Grip for the front and Heidenau K66 for the rear and it's really OK. Wanted to go for Pirelli Diablo Scooter but no one had them on stock.
Kymco People S 50 2T 2008
Tecnigas Next-R Pipe
Malossi torsion controller 2512828
Malossi rollers 7g
Michelin City Grip front + Heidenau K66 rear

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()