Author Topic: god kids suck  (Read 2271 times)

NeoGenesisMax

• View Profile
god kids suck
« on: January 25, 2015, 06:25:47 PM »
Just had to vent. Children suck at everything and yes that means your snotty little sh+ts too. Be a god damned parent and control your idiot kids

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
Re: god kids suck
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 06:41:21 PM »

These kids are pretty f***in good at guitar
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

boo

• I hate censorship people manipulate you
    • View Profile
I agree
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 07:15:11 PM »
But I blame parents for raising hoodlums.

We have two bad boys in our neighborhood. They have vandalized houses in our area.
After I had my truck painted last year, someone knocked two dents in it and threw egg on the side.
I'm pretty sure it is the same brats that have caused problems in the neighborhood.
They are under age, police don't do much, and parents won't make them behave.
300GTI black
Pro 2A - member GOA & NRA

boo

• I hate censorship people manipulate you
    • View Profile
watch BettinANDloosing s video
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 07:20:27 PM »
Those kids are amazing.
300GTI black
Pro 2A - member GOA & NRA

NeoGenesisMax

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2015, 07:51:57 PM »
I tried three times to remove this thread. I vented because i was at taco bell and little sh!ts were acting like fools.

NeoGenesisMax

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2015, 07:53:58 PM »
And like the song Kids Suck At Everything from The Cleveland Show i should have said this applies to every kid but asian kids. And sure enough your rebuttle vid was little asian kids. Sorry robots dont count.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 04:11:47 AM by NeoGenesisMax »

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2015, 08:29:19 PM »
NGM, I get it! Don't apologize for venting. You said what a bunch are thinking, anyway. Us older folks like De-dee, me and a bunch others here get less tolerant the more the clock ticks. You were not the first to blow-out and ya won't be the last. Now I know why Boo wants to move!

Karl
Karl

Three motorcycles 1960-1977 (restored a 1955 BSA)
Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i
Navy tech, Ships Engineer, pilot and aircraft mechanic

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2015, 09:43:32 PM »
Sorry, I'll take kids over adults any day of the week.
Have 6 children - still raising two - and coached dozens & dozens of them at various sports for 4 decades.
Takes no special skill to make a child - and a heck of a lot of love & attention to bring them up.
Too many adults coudn't be bothered; and some of those who might try - had nothing to learn from as kids, themselves.
There's a reason why God is going to take every child in the rapture - and darn few adults.
Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

LidoCA

• I LIKE chinese plastic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2015, 02:17:06 AM »
 The Victorians proved that children worked for a lot less. Damn these labor laws. If anything went wrong, you could always make another.
 Yes, this attempt at humor was in bad taste. But history shows the mentality of men.
Steve
I have ridden well over 17 miles on my scooters.

2013 LIKE 200i LX.
2016 Yamaha SMax
2014 Yamaha Majesty
La Mirada, Ca.

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2015, 02:25:47 PM »
I don't want to be the parent that say my little Johnny is ..... but geeze man, maybe there were two little pecker heads at taco bell, but hell blame the parents for the kids actions. I'm old school and think that children should behave themselves all the time when out in public, but you were at a fast food place and parents usually let the leash go once inside. Now that you know this, you can either stop going or leave when a parent comes in. Or approach the store manager that earns a whopping 30K per yr and have him/her take care of the situation. Good luck with that by the way.

I keep my 2 daughters close by as much as possible, but kids are kids and if I had to bet, you were one too once. It's not that serious, breath deep and exhale slowly, smile and try and enjoy the youthful banter.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2015, 02:36:12 PM »
Omg. Try beating this.
My step son took on a girl with a kid from someone ealse and he has his kid with here and now he lives with another girl and dont take care of the frist 2 the grand parents me and everyone around takes care of the kids .how lound  can you say dead beat dad...he cant hold job he has  add so bad nobody will give him one and the mother dont work eather.its not fare for the love ones around him to pay for his way threw life.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 02:43:21 PM by blue »

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2015, 05:10:09 PM »

Haha just watch that anytime kids are pissing you off, guarantee it'll put a smile on your face!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 05:12:17 PM by BettinANDlosing »
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()