Author Topic: White Castle Las Vegas  (Read 5245 times)

kingkymco125

• View Profile
White Castle Las Vegas
« on: January 29, 2015, 04:21:03 AM »
Well scooter peeps:
White Castle finally opened up this Tuesday here in Vegas. I was watching all the local news reports and it was crazy. There is no other fast food chain that make people do the things they to have their beloved sliders. I intend to go there this Thursday with a buddy of mine. I grew up on them in New York City and believe me they were a big deal. BTW they ran out of sliders as this news story proves. http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/27918125/vegas-white-castle-shuts-down-day-after-grand-open The crave is in fact a powerful thing,
David M.  Las Vegas, Nevada
New 2012 Kymco Agility 125cc bike

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: White Castle Las Vegas
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 07:20:58 AM »
Man... I'd stomp a whole grade school class to get to the burgers first.

The closest I get to them now is the dollar General here in town sells them frozen. 7.25 for 6 tiny little frozen White Castles. It makes a brother cry.

Now I'm thinking they just might ship a bunch of them... Hmmmm. I could order 100, and have room in the fridge for maybe 20. I bet ya I could eat 80 of them in one day...

You're not gonna frigin believe what I just found!!!!!!!!!
http://www.whitecastle.com/promotions/online-ordering
 Plus a 5 buck off coupon for a case of 30.   White castle tomorrow babeeeeee

King I love ya! Second best post EVER!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 07:22:31 AM by zombie »
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

kingkymco125

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 04:29:20 AM »
No problem Zombie. I was there today for my slider fix and the line was not that bad. My biggest compliant is that their combos are a joke and they are overpriced. They add an extra nine dollars for a 30 pack crave case. They are making money hand over fist. It feels good to get my slider fix. Sure we have In N Out Burger out here in Vegas, but there is nothing like some fresh off the grill white castle sliders. This is truly burger heaven to me.
David M.  Las Vegas, Nevada
New 2012 Kymco Agility 125cc bike

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 04:35:47 AM »
We have a small chain in Portland, Little Big Burger, and it kicks the pants off white castle!!!!!! Best thing is their fries are fried in truffle infused oil. Friking amazing
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2015, 05:07:23 AM »
Its kinda funny. I've been basically a vegetation for 30+ years. It's a meat is murder kinda thing for me. Plus I HATE seeing the inner parts of what comes out in meat. BUT Burgers, Nathans Hot Dogs, and NY Strip Steaks are my Kryptonite. Just thinking about them ... Yummmmmm.

The world is full of riddles.

Have you all seen that hamburger meat that comes in the plastic tube? Like a Salami.
On the tube it says, "Product will return to normal color, and scent when exposed to air" Then right underneath that it says "Product of Brazil"

Those two statements would/should scare any normal person away.

I LOVE THAT STUFF! I cut a piece about 2" thick, and put it in a fry pan that is just about to melt. It's soo hot that the outside of the burger is coal black, and the rest is as cold as when it came out of the fridge.
I eat 3 of these (2.5lbs or 1/2 the tube) and I am in hog heaven.

Now I'm hungry... Must feeeedddd
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2015, 05:13:30 AM »
Yeah, the thing that freaks me out is the factory farms we have going. Horrible stuff.
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2015, 05:25:55 AM »
Exactly. Eating a stressed out animal is the same as eating stress itself. Low doses for me. Maybe every 2-3 months I'll break down, and stress out. But when I do... Game on. Lock up the meat cause I'll chew it out of the servers hand.

It sucks the things that we choose to ignore. We should be ignoring the things we pay attention to. TV, Pretend Govt>

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2015, 01:06:40 PM »
We have several places that use only locally sourced meats. My favorite ( I'm a little jaded 'cause my Nephew is Executive Chef ) is Blaze...all wood-fired food with the best Duck Fat fries around. I will hit 5 Guys for a chain, though.

My real downfall is REAL BBQ. We have one in a neighboring town and I had to dispose of a customer thatwas trying to order MY Burnt Ends (they alsodo live Blues Bands... many of them well known -like Poppa Chubby,Chris Duart,Lil Ed & The Imperials,etc.) .

I do miss White Castle Vanilla Shakes, though .(Drool) .
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

Urbestfriend

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2015, 03:00:33 PM »
White Castle is very picky where they pick their locations.  We had 2 in Bloomington IN, but one got torn down and replaced with a strip mall.  They have had a meat processing plant  near Orleans, IN for many years.  Several people I know have worked there and say not only is the Pay decent,  but a nice place to work.  It's also one of the cleanest.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2015, 06:11:53 PM »
MMmmm Burnt ends, White Castle, Brazil mystery meat... I gotta have a Big Mac now. Pure salt but MMmmmmmmm.

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2015, 06:49:43 PM »
Ever flip up the car seat, and find that "Happy Meal" the kid lost 10 years ago? The stuff still looks good enough to eat.
Actually it is.
I was pissed the toy had disintegrated tho. Some of those Beenie Babies are worth Trillions!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2313276/Man-keeps-McDonalds-burger-14-years-looks-exactly-the-day-flipped-Utah.html

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2015, 07:11:37 PM »
Brazil mystery meat... I gotta have a Big Mac now. Pure salt but MMmmmmmmm.

Don't forget the lovely Pink Slime with that Big MaCancer !!
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2015, 08:20:37 PM »
The slime is what makes it soooo delicious! Otherwise it's a Martini w/ no olives. Who wants that?

I just noticed a salt trend here... MMmmm processed sugar too. Preservatives are soo goooodddd.. I Can't die.

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2015, 09:39:46 PM »
The slime is what makes it soooo delicious! Otherwise it's a Martini w/ no olives. Who wants that?

I just noticed a salt trend here... MMmmm processed sugar too. Preservatives are soo goooodddd.. I Can't die.

Of course you can't....ZOMBIE !!!   :P

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()