Author Topic: Agility 50 oil leak  (Read 1613 times)

juniorbear5531

• View Profile
Agility 50 oil leak
« on: November 05, 2009, 07:23:21 PM »
ok, got oil leaking around gasket on bottom. there is some play in the gasket, but the dealer says he tightened the gasket and it all looks good. I'm seeing two or three quarter size drips on ground after it sits for a few hours,,, any ideas?

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Agility 50 oil leak
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 08:17:07 PM »
Which gasket are you referring to, and what do you mean by "play". the easiest way to find a leak is to thoroughly clean the suspect area. I use Brake Clean. It dries almost imed.a and its pretty cheap. Clean thing up to see exactly what is leaking, and take it from there
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 09:06:48 PM »
..if you're talking about the cvt cover...the only place that i'm familiar with there being a gasket...then you should remove the cover to locate from wherest the oil comes...could be a failed drive shaft seal..could be a failed crankshaft seal....

..the gasket can be held in place wth a thin film of adhesive..it's a pain to keep in place whilest playing around in the cvt..

peace
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 09:09:07 PM by wordslinger »
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

tp376

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 07:28:57 PM »
Hello Tommy here from TNT Cycles.  I am the technician and if you could use the obline parts diagram at www.tntcycles-atv.com to point out the cover, I could better answer your questions.  Thanks.
Certified Kymco Tech willing to give Free help.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()