Author Topic: super 8 50 2T derestriction  (Read 7715 times)

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
Re: super 8 50 2T derestriction
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2015, 08:46:16 PM »
7gr slider w/ purple spring will most likely rev too high for a stock ish engine.
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

ametisti7

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2015, 09:08:45 PM »
7gr slider w/ purple spring will most likely rev too high for a stock ish engine.

alright so what setup of contra spring and rollers/slider would be good for my stuffs? and how exactly do i fiddle with the idle screws? sorry for so many questions but i'm just so keen on getting it to work properly  ;D
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 09:19:44 PM by ametisti7 »
Super 8 2-stroke 50cc 2014
smooth boss
naraku traffic exhaust (unres.)
5.5g pulley sliders
stock contra spring and clutch
86 main jet
air cleaner unres.
very good torque, acceleration and 65+ kmh on flats

Chris0381

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2015, 10:13:01 PM »

Your probably right but the scooter developed a nice zip to it and sounded fairly nice. Didint want to switch back to 8gm sliders.
2013 Super 8 50cc 2T Air Cooled Mfg'd 2012
Stock pipe derestriction
Smooth Boss
6.5gm Dr Pulley sliders
Malossi Torsion Controller
Malossi Fly Clutch- yellow springs
Polini Variator
#95 Main Jet
Purple Malossi Contra Spring
42 MPH on the flats with the wind

5L33P3R

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2015, 07:33:51 AM »
alright so what setup of contra spring and rollers/slider would be good for my stuffs? and how exactly do i fiddle with the idle screws? sorry for so many questions but i'm just so keen on getting it to work properly  ;D

Hi Mate. I also have a 2014 Super 8 50CC. Bought it second hand about 5 months ago. I am thinking of modding it as well. Just asking what is the stock weight of your rollers when you opened your variator?

My first mod is to replace the stock exhaust with a Leo Vince TT one.

Metusalem

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2017, 02:31:41 AM »
Hey everybody,

I would like to ask you, what kind of fuel consumption you have.
I am asking this because my friend`s frend is selling Super 8 2 stroke with only 4000km in it and it seems to be in good condition.
Bike has following set up:

Super 8 2-stroke 50cc 2011
smooth boss
naraku traffic exhaust (unres.) or he`s got the original pipe also, without extra pipes on it
84 main jet

I have not tried it yet, but he says it got  good torque, acceleration and  60 kmh on flats

I was already gonna bye 4 stroke because I am gonna use it for going to my work and I know that those have very good mileage.
But then I heard about this 2 stroke from my friend and he`s friend would give me very good price
And also these is lot of hills on my way to work and there for this 2 stroke would be nicer.
But I am little bit concerned about the mileage, I know that the 4 stroke goes with fumes.
Owner of this said that he had never not thought this king of questions.
Sorry my poor english, hope you understand me.

:)

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()