Author Topic: TOP SPEED--AM I CRAZY OR DID A 50CC KYMCO SUPER 9 DO 52MPH  (Read 8805 times)

DEPeople

• View Profile
Re: TOP SPEED--AM I CRAZY OR DID A 50CC KYMCO SUPER 9 DO 52MPH
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2009, 05:24:57 PM »
I did everything to a chinese 50cc scoot (jonway) and could do 50mph on a flat road....for about 1000 miles, then it started coming apart at the seems. to answer Your question, both. You are crazy, and Your scoot may have done 50+- MPH    ;)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2009, 07:54:43 PM »
There you go shaka!!! Just throw more money at it, and it will go faster! Not to rub salt on you, my scoot cost $300.00, and so far I have about 1,600.00 in the GOOD stuff. The next engine alone will be that much plus, 1/2 that again. I would suggest though you get what you have running at it's PEAK, before jumping to the next part. I kinda did the reverse. Worked on the cvt, suspension, then engine. I don' suppose it much matters though. Which ever multi-var you get try to be sure you can match a clutch to it so you will have NO trouble w/ fitting a belt. In my case the kymco stock belt was too big for the malossi multi-var alone, and the malossi was too small to use w/ the stock clutch. I got about 6 mph on the clutch and belt alone.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Shaka

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2009, 08:10:17 PM »
Thanks Zombie!!  I'm thinking running mine off the end of the pier sounds fun!! 

0BARK4322

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2009, 02:30:13 PM »
YOU GUYS DO SOME GREAT MODS TO YOUR SCOOTS
ALL STOCK

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2009, 09:30:04 PM »
Thanks! In my case I always have to have something to PLAY with. I am constantly tweaking something to it's limits. Perhaps that has something to do w/ three marriages.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

0BARK4322

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2009, 09:53:10 PM »
WELL I GUESS YOU CAN MOD THE SCOOTERS TO YOUR PERFECT MATE  : 0 )
ALL STOCK

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()