Author Topic: Staying Away from Politics  (Read 4380 times)

kingkymco125

• View Profile
Staying Away from Politics
« on: June 03, 2015, 07:50:42 AM »
I do not care what you believe. That is your business. I came across this article and this includes all of us who have our M class license.  We are a bunch of Outlaws. Come and try to take our bikes Feds!! http://rickwells.us/own-a-motorcycle-or-have-a-license-youre-on-a-federal-gang-list-or-a-patriot-watch-list/
David M.  Las Vegas, Nevada
New 2012 Kymco Agility 125cc bike

bucray

• forever young
    • View Profile
Re: Staying Away from Politics
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 10:55:07 AM »
That's a real reliable source.

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 01:53:38 PM »
Yeah, King, let dem just try! I do not think we fit the image. Like Bucray said or implied these guys seem to be warning the sky is falling......

Karl
Karl

Three motorcycles 1960-1977 (restored a 1955 BSA)
Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i
Navy tech, Ships Engineer, pilot and aircraft mechanic

Howzit

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 02:19:22 PM »
There are 10 million registered bikes in the USA.  So let's just say there are 10 million people with MC licenses (some multiple owners, some bike-less).  If 10% is bad then the feds are dealing with 1 million bad apples.  So yes, when you get stopped and you have MC endorsement on your license, the POPO will profile you.   

It's almost certain that the day you get your license your info is sent to the feds who run a check.  C'est la vie.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 02:21:42 PM by Howzit »
2013 Agility 125
2004 ZX50
2005 BMW R1200GS

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 04:08:56 PM »
IDK I tend to not trust flaming right wingers, this guy has way too much political agenda in his write ups.
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

2wheelfun

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2015, 05:22:59 PM »
No offense to anyone, I tend to not trust liberals when they smile and say they won't raise taxes, or this is a temporary tax etc. Liberals doubled our registration fees 5 years ago claiming not enough money was being raised for roads and bridge repairs. Well most of that money raised didn't go to roads and bridges, it went to their loyalty rewards program to payoff the education unions for their support. Now 5 years later guess what there's no money for road and bridge repairs and the liberals want MORE money.

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2015, 05:32:17 PM »
No offense to anyone, I tend to not trust liberals when they smile and say they won't raise taxes, or this is a temporary tax etc. Liberals doubled our registration fees 5 years ago claiming not enough money was being raised for roads and bridge repairs. Well most of that money raised didn't go to roads and bridges, it went to their loyalty rewards program to payoff the education unions for their support. Now 5 years later guess what there's no money for road and bridge repairs and the liberals want MORE money.

I'm an independent, so no bashing you or anyone here but I hate to let you know EVERYONE wants more money LOL. That's the pitfall of our government PERIOD, republican democrat is just a Vail over all of our eyes, they are BOTH wrong and have no interest in helping this country.
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2015, 08:52:41 PM »
I learned the value of counter-steering - when they tried to beam me up!
Two Japanese tourists w/cameras caught them beaming my LIKE - fortunately I was able to use my new-found counter-steering skills and high-sided myself neatly into the shrubbery. It also helps to wear rubber soled shoes- keeps the beam from Grounding, or something.

Walmart "Anti-Republican Sneaks", $19.95.
Notice the recent valve adjustment?!
Stig
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 09:05:03 PM by Stig »
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

kingkymco125

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2015, 09:10:56 PM »
I have a tough time believing this myself, but then again I do not trust those who run our government. I do not care if they are a D or an R. We have all earned our M class licenses. We pay taxes, obey the law, and love riding our bikes. Why should we be consider dangerous to the government? There are many of us who want to be left alone and just have normal lives without being classified as some type of gang member which we are not.
David M.  Las Vegas, Nevada
New 2012 Kymco Agility 125cc bike

Doc Wheezer

• Silently riding armed through the Mojave Desert.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2015, 04:50:12 AM »
OH S***, I'm doomed. I have a M/C endorsement on my DL plus, I ride armed, open carry and I have a CCW I also carry a small concealed backup firearm.
Hmmmm. I guess, I know why the ghetto bird (PD chopper) circles overhead when I ride to In N Out Burger OR maybe, it's just time to replace the tin foil lining in my helmet.

PS. Stig darn nice sneakers.  I own a pair myself.  I find them just as comfortable as my more expensive New Balance.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 04:59:01 PM by Doc Wheezer »

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2015, 02:09:04 PM »
So where is Zombie on all this?

I'm not liking this much at all.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2015, 09:02:49 PM »
OH S***, I'm doomed. I have a M/C endorsement on my DL plus  I ride armed, open carry and I have a CCW I also carry a small concealed backup firearm.
I guess, I know why the ghetto bird (PD chopper) circles overhead when I ride to In N Out Burger. Hmmmm

PS. Stig darn nice sneakers.  I own a pair myself.

Re. the sneaks....if ever I were to run,  I probably could run faster with these babies. Same with jumping. If ever.
Signed, Ain't Dark Yet, Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

Doc Wheezer

• Silently riding armed through the Mojave Desert.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2015, 01:08:01 AM »

Ahhh .....he's.......undead and back???

jelawton

• 2014 People GTI300
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2015, 12:50:42 PM »
Wonder how many list you have to make before they take you away?  This would be my 4th!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2015, 07:44:17 PM »
This one should do it...

The guy in the article is a jack hole. It's just publicity.

You all know how I feel about our Govt.

I've had an epiphany. You all have seen these useless marches. Million man hooey. You've seen how voting goes... Oh, He didn't win... The other guy did. Oh, That's not what I said, This is what I said... No I never heard of The Bilderberg group! That was not my limo. Oh, It was my Limo but I lent it to a friend.

What it is going to take is an occupation. It will take EVERYONE like us to occupy the poles, and assign a president that represents US. Sounds like a coup  d'état huh... 
It is, and it HAS to be.Hillary is going in. No if's, ands or buts. She's a Bilderberg. They have given it to her.

What do you want to bet that what is left of or Constitution is shredded within three months. We all talked about the ATT, and what it means to each of us. (http://www.un.org/disarmament/ATT/)
We have broken the terms since the day WE signed on. This will be called out, and Hillary will declare war, if not marshal law. She is an evil egomaniac. Look at the trail of carnage behind her...

This is just the email scandal.

In 1974 Hillary Clinton was part of the Watergate investigation committee for impeachment. She was fired for “Unethical behavior” and “Lying”. Her supervisor, Jerry Zeifman, refused to give her a letter of recommendation. In 2008 Jerry Zeifman further spoke of the ordeal and said Hillary Clinton conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.

Hillary Email Scandal # 15 – Lied About Emailing Others in Government.
3/11/15 In her lie conference with the press to discuss the email scandal, Hillary Clinton said when she emailed others in government, they all had dot-gov email addresses. Uhm, that’s a lie and she knows it.
Hillary Email Scandal # 14 – Said She Emails Her Hubby. There Just One Problem…
“Bill Clinton doesn’t use email. At a press conference on Tuesday, Hillary Clinton said the server that housed her emails while she was secretary of state (that was reportedly housed at her home in New York) was set up for President Bill Clinton. She also said that some of the “personal” emails she deleted were between her and her husband.” But, there’s a BIG problem with this lie: “”The former president, who does regularly use Twitter, has sent a grand total of two emails during his entire life, both as president
Hillary Email Scandal # 13 – Tried to Put Nixon in Jail, Now Tries to Follow Him?!
3-11-15 Hillary Clinton was fired from the Watergate investigation staff for unethical behavior.
Hillary Email Scandal # 12: Claims She Did Nothing Wrong (AGAIN & AGAIN)!
3/10/15 In her confused claim that she did nothing wrong, Mrs. Clinton seems to have forgotten and ignored one document in particular. From ABCDEmocrat News: “Clinton maintained that she “fully complied with every rule I was governed by.” She did not directly address a 2005 update in the Foreign Affairs Manual codified by the State Department which ruled that employees could only use private email accounts for official business if they turned those emails over to be entered into government computers.
Hillary Email Scandal # 11: Blames Her Own Husband!
3/10/15 MicroSoft-NBC reports Madame Secretary says the top secret server is not her fault and wasn’t even her idea! “Her office also said the server is at her home, which is protected by the Secret Service, and was set up by former President Bill Clinton’s team.” See? It wasn’t even her that did this!. Gag.
Hillary Email Scandal # 10: Lied about Convenience (AGAIN!)
3/10/15 – In her lie conference for the press today, Hillary Clinton claimed she used her own private email because it was more convenient. How was it more convenient? Well, she says this way she only had to carry one device. This is beyond stupid because you can (obviously) have multiple emails available on a single device.
Hillary Email Scandal # 9: Lied about Conveneince
3/10/15 – Mrs. Clinton lied to America today claiming she wanted secret emails because it meant she would only have to carry a single device. Wouldn’t want to be bothered with multiple devices, right? Oops. She is on tape doing a TV interview bragging about having an ipad, an iphone, a Blackberry and more! Caught you again, Mrs. C. “Secretary Clinton didn’t hand over her emails out of the goodness of her heart – she was forced to by smart, determined, and effective oversight by the House Select Committee on Benghazi,”
Hillary Email Scandal # 8: Says she won’t hand over her Server
3/10/15 – Now, it’s hard when you’re Hillary to keep up with your own list of lies. However, Mrs. Clinton said today she deleted all her personal emails. She also said she handed over all the emails that involved government business. Sooo, that would mean there are no longer an emails on her server. Yet she claimed she won’t hand it over. Why not, Mrs. Clinton?
Hillary Email Scandal # 7: Claims She Did Nothing Wrong (AGAIN)!
3/10/15 – Hillary claimed today that she did nothing wrong with her secret home-based email accounts. That’s an interesting claim since the Obama administration has already said it was Team Obama policy that only government emails were to be used. So, turns out she did do something wrong. Oops.
Hillary Email Scandal # 6: Claims She Did Nothing Wrong!
3/10/15 – In her press conference to lie to the country about her email scandal, Mrs. Clinton pointed out that “the State Department” (which she ran at the time) allowed the use of personal emails. Oops. She actually signed a memo telling all State Department employees not to use personal email!
Hillary Email Scandal # 5: Signed Memo Telling Employees Not to Use Personal Email!! Hypocrite (AGAIN)!
3/5/15

Catherine Herridge
Catherine Herridge
From one of the best reporters in our country, Catherine Herridge: “An internal 2011 State Department cable, obtained by Fox News, shows that then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s office told employees not to use personal email for security reasons — while at the same time, Clinton conducted all government business on a private account.
Hillary Email Scandal # 4: Hillary Chastised an Ousted Ambassador for Using Personal Email!! Hypocrite!
3/5/15 Judson Berger at Fox News reports, “…a U.S. ambassador under her [Hillary’s] watch was sharply reprimanded for doing the same [using external email for government business] — and reportedly, it contributed to his being forced to resign.
Hillary Email Scandal # 3: Hillary Clinton’s Email Scandal Hypocrisy!
3/5/15 Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton used to think secret email accounts were a bad thing that was shredding the US Constitution. Of course that was when George W. Bush was President. Laws don’t apply to her
Hillary Email Scandal # 2: Hillary Clinton’s Twitter Lie About Wanting People to See Her Emails
3/5/15 Hillary email scandal tweet
Give us a break, Mrs. Clinton. This is an outrageous head-fake lie! From the scandal two days ago, we learned “Mrs. Clinton’s advisers reviewed tens of thousands of pages of her personal emails and decided which ones to turn over to the State.” If the lying Hillary wanted all of her emails released, all she would have to do is go home, and release them from her own private email server.
Hillary Email Scandal # 1: Hillary Clinton’s Illegal Use of Private Email Address while Secretary of State
3/3/15 – hillary1-300x225In a violation of federal law, the liberal New York Times reports 2016-hopeful Hillary Clinton used private email accounts instead of government accounts while she was Secretary of State. It is only the latest of her 350 (as of today) lies, scandals and gaffes. From the NYT: “Mrs. Clinton did not have a government email address during her four-year tenure

List of hillary lies...

Hillary simply cannot tell the truth. Here's her scorecard:

Admitted Lies

— Chelsea was jogging around the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001. (She was in bed watching it on TV.)

— Hillary was named after Sir Edmund Hillary. (She admitted she was wrong. He climbed Mt. Everest five years after her birth.)

— She was under sniper fire in Bosnia. (A girl presented her with flowers at the foot of the ramp.)

— She learned in The Wall Street Journal how to make a killing in the futures market. (It didn't cover the market back then.)

Whoppers She Won't Confess To

— She didn't know about the pardons of members of the violent Puerto Rico nationalist group FALN.

— She didn't know that her brothers were being paid to get pardons that Clinton granted.

— Taking the White House gifts was a clerical error.

— She didn't know that her staff would fire the travel office staff after she told them to do so.

— She didn't know that the Peter Paul fund-raiser in Hollywood in 2000 cost $700,000 more than she reported it had.

— She opposed NAFTA at the time.

— She was instrumental in the Irish peace process.

— She urged Bill to intervene in Rwanda.

— She played a role in the '90s economic recovery.

— The Rose Law Firm billing records showed up on their own.

— She thought Bill was innocent when the Monica scandal broke.

— She was always a Yankees fan.

— She had nothing to do with the New Square Hasidic pardons (after they voted for her 1,400 to 12 and she attended a meeting at the White House about the pardons).

— She negotiated for the release of refugees in Macedonia (who were released the day before she got there).

With a record like that, is it any wonder that we suspect her of being less than honest and straightforward?

Why has McCain jumped out to a nine-point lead over Obama and a seven-point lead over Hillary in the latest Rasmussen poll? OK, Obama has had the Rev.

Wright mess on his hands. And Hillary has come in for her share of negatives, like the Richardson endorsement of Obama and the denouement of her latest lie — that she endured sniper fire during a trip to Bosnia. But why has McCain gained so much in so short a period of time? Most polls had the general election tied two weeks ago.
McCain's virtues require a contrast in order to stand out. His strength, integrity, solidity and dependability all are essentially passive virtues, which shine only by contrast with others. Now that Obama and Hillary are offering images that are much weaker, less honest, and less solid and dependable, good old John McCain looks that much better as he tours Iraq and Israel while the Democrats rip one another apart.

It took Richard Nixon for us to appreciate Jimmy Carter's simple honesty. It took Clinton and Monica for us to value George W. Bush's personal character. And it takes the unseemly battle among the Democrats for us to give John McCain his due.

When Obama faces McCain in the general election (not if, but when), the legacy of the Wright scandal will not be to question Obama's patriotism or love of America. It will be to ask if he has the right stuff (pardon the pun).

The largest gap between McCain and Obama in the most recent USA Today-Gallup Poll was on the trait of leadership. Asked if each man was a "strong, decisive leader," 69 percent felt that the description fit McCain, while only 56 percent thought it would apply to Obama (61 percent said it of Hillary). Obama has looked weak handling the Wright controversy. His labored explanation of why he attacks the sin but loves the sinner comes across as elegant but, at the same time, feeble.

Obama's reluctance to trade punches with his opponents makes us wonder if he could trade them with Osama bin Laden or Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. We have no doubt that McCain would gladly come to blows and would represent us well, but about Obama we are not so sure.

To find out more about Dick Morris and read features by other Creators Syndicate writers and cartoonists, visit the Creators Syndicate web page at www.creators.com.

COPYRIGHT 2008 DICK MORRIS AND EILEEN MCGANN

Chinagate - The Clinton-Gore campaign in 1996 allegedly took bribes from Chinese banks and their government to help their dwindling poll numbers.

Travelgate Scandal - Catherine Cornelius, a 25-year-old cousin of Bill's was allegedly promised the position of director of the travel office. Hillary Clinton then (indirectly) fired seven employees from the United States travel office and replaced them with associates from Arkansas. Records were either nowhere to be found or incorrectly filed.

Whitewater Scandal - Hillary and her husband were partners in a shady real estate development firm called Whitewater Development Corp in Arkansas. Accusations of impropriety against the Clintons and others soon surfaced, regarding improper campaign contributions, political and financial favors, and tax benefits. Clinton’s friends and majority owners,  James and Susan McDougal were jailed for fraud, Clinton's successor, Governor Jim Tucker, was jailed for fraud along with municipal judges David Hale and Eugene Fitzhugh who worked with James McDougal. The Clintons walked away unscathed, having apparently done nothing wrong.

Vince Foster Jr. Mystery - Questions cloud the suicide of Vince Foster, former colleague, friend, and White House aid  of Hillary’s who had connections to Travelgate, and the Whitewater scandals. Read the link above entitled "The Man Who Knew too Much. . ."

Filegate Scandal - Craig Livingstone, director of the White House's Office of Personnel Security "improperly" accessed FBI files on several hundred individuals.

Mrs. Clinton called it a, "completely honest bureaucratic snafu."

Many of these files were on people from previous Republican administrations. Hillary Clinton hired Livingston and is alleged to have looked at the files and requested this move.

Cattle-Futures Miracle - Hillary’s first commodity trade was in cattle futures where she ordered 10 futures contracts which normally cost $12,000 dollars with only $1,000 dollars in her account. This turned into $6,300 dollars by the next morning and after 10 months totaled $100,000, with trading help from James B. Blair.

Lootergate - Bill and especially Hillary started to ship White House furniture to their personal home in Chappaqua, N.Y.. The Clintons claimed they were donated, but at only some were proven to be donated and meant to stay in the White House after contacting the manufacturers. The Clintons returned some of the furniture after pressure was put on them to do so.

Drug Dealer Donor Scandal - Convicted drug trafficker Jorge Cabrera apparently made such a big donation to the Clinton’s campaign that he was invited to the White house without Secret Service present.

Ponzi Scheme and Political Favor Scandal - Norman Yung Yuen Hsu was a convicted pyramid investment promoter, and major Democratic donor. He contributed an undisclosed amount to Hillary Clinton’s 2008 campaign.

“He was sentenced to more than 24 years in prison in 2009 by a judge who accused him of funding his fraud by manipulating the political process in a way that 'strikes at the very core of our democracy.”

Benghazi - Just watch this

Here is an article posted in the New York Times in 1996 entitled “Blizzard of Lies” about Hillary Clinton.

The mega Clinton Foundation is also rife with cronyism and political favors.

For a larger list of scandals associated with the Clintons, check out The Clinton Crime Library.

I hope that Cont ruts in hell. Your next President of these United States, ladies, and gentlemen.

The only way to stop the machine is to dismantle it.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()